Author Topic: Trump campaign to launch 'Latinos for Trump' effort in Miami  (Read 410 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump campaign to launch 'Latinos for Trump' effort in Miami
Fox News, Jun 20, 2019, Louis Casiano

President Trump is beginning his 2020 re-election effort by trying to woo Hispanic voters with a kickoff event in the crucial swing state of Florida.

Vice President Mike Pence will visit Miami on Tuesday to roll out the "Latinos for Trump" campaign, a nationwide project aimed at engaging Hispanic communities. Florida is home to more 2 million Hispanic voters and could play a key role in next year's presidential election, Politico reported.

"The strong Latino support for President Trump and his policies will be instrumental in re-electing the president for a second term," Hannah Castillo, director of coalitions for the Trump campaign, told The Hill in a statement.

Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Núñez, a Cuban American, will co-chair the outreach effort. 

Trump won Florida in 2016 with 25 percent of the Hispanic vote, bolstered in part by pro-Republican Cubans, according to the politics website.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/latinos-trump-miami-campaign-pence

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump campaign to launch 'Latinos for Trump' effort in Miami
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 02:53:23 am »
In related news battered girlfriends for Jay-Z is having a rally next week.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 03:23:38 am »
They should love him.  By now probably their entire families are here.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 03:29:52 am »
They should love him.  By now probably their entire families are here.

sick burn.  I chuckled.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 03:34:47 am »
sick burn.  I chuckled.

Well that is all that matters.  You got something out of it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 03:40:15 am »

Well that is all that matters.  You got something out of it.
If you can't laugh while the world burns then listen to the sound of me laughing maniacally and laugh at me.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 04:01:55 am »
If you can't laugh while the world burns then listen to the sound of me laughing maniacally and laugh at me.

I know what I said was sour.  Its just like why do we need race politics?  That is totally what is wrong with our country.  That's why the sour reply.  Democrats are having their own Latino's for them too.  This country has so many problems and it shouldn't be but much of it is race related.  Look at the Democrats making fools of themselves with their reparations.  The candidates are puffing up their colored feathers.  Who will attract the prize?

Wouldn't it be refreshing if we all had an American agenda?  Obviously that's not what it is.  Its groups looking out for groups.  And I know that there are Latino's who don't like illegal immigration.  But its still a race group with their own agenda.  What I said does have a base in truth.  Much of the Latino community is rooting for themselves.  For social benefits and immigration for their families.  Jobs for them.  It isn't MAGA if you aren't America united.  Right now we all need to be united to save the country.  I am not impressed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 04:08:21 am by Chosen Daughter »

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 04:36:46 am »

I know what I said was sour.  Its just like why do we need race politics?  That is totally what is wrong with our country.  That's why the sour reply.  Democrats are having their own Latino's for them too.  This country has so many problems and it shouldn't be but much of it is race related.  Look at the Democrats making fools of themselves with their reparations.  The candidates are puffing up their colored feathers.  Who will attract the prize?

Wouldn't it be refreshing if we all had an American agenda?  Obviously that's not what it is.  Its groups looking out for groups.  And I know that there are Latino's who don't like illegal immigration.  But its still a race group with their own agenda.  What I said does have a base in truth.  Much of the Latino community is rooting for themselves.  For social benefits and immigration for their families.  Jobs for them.  It isn't MAGA if you aren't America united.  Right now we all need to be united to save the country.  I am not impressed.

I took no offense and actually think you have made valid points here.  Your previous post was funny because it's partially true.  The border is a mess, and worse than it was 3 years ago.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 02:37:46 pm »
I took no offense and actually think you have made valid points here.  Your previous post was funny because it's partially true.  The border is a mess, and worse than it was 3 years ago.

Sour, but true.   Most Latino's I know do want their families all to come here.  But the point is that we are a divided country.  And both sides of the political Isle are playing politics with race.  Why?  Unless the Constitution says we are different by race then everyone is equal.  We shouldn't be making laws or giving special attention to anyone.  Not giving priority. 

Ivanka did it too.  Holding special meeting for Latino women business owners.  How about women business owners instead?  There aren't any minorities anymore in America anyway.  It was never intended for this country to be a place where races jockey for political position.  And the problem for African Americans keeping them enslaved to the government is race politics.  That wasn't Martin Luther Kings dream.  He wanted people to be judged by their character not the color of their skin.