Author Topic: U.S. airstrike kills 16 Islamic State jihadists in Iraq  (Read 326 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
U.S. airstrike kills 16 Islamic State jihadists in Iraq
« on: June 18, 2019, 05:52:37 pm »
U.S. airstrike kills 16 Islamic State jihadists in Iraq

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) – Sixteen Islamic State militants were killed Monday in an airstrike by the U.S.-led international coalition on a terrorist hotbed in Nineveh province, federal police said.

In a press release carried by Alsumaria News TV channel, the Security Media Cell said that 16 Islamic State terrorists were killed inside a tunnel that was targeted by warplanes of the U.S.-led international coalition in al Kosb valley in Nineveh.

“The military operation was carried out based on intelligence information,” the statement read, without giving further details.

Read more at: https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/u-s-airstrike-kills-16-islamic-state-jihadists-in-iraq/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: U.S. airstrike kills 16 Islamic State jihadists in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 06:05:38 pm »
Buttgieg has issued a statement about how much this has affected him psychologically.

"Since I was an intelligence officer, I feel indirectly responsible for this. It will take a while for me to be able to process this and to get over it."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 12:57:46 pm »
Our military was totally depleted between President Bush with the Middle East and, you know, just-- it was a terrible decision to go into the Middle East. Terrible, terrible. I-- I happen to think it was the worst decision made in the history of our country, going into the Middle-- it's like quicksand. And, by the way, Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center. It was not Iraq. It were other people. And I think I know who the other people were. And you might also. But-- it was a terrible decision--

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-exclusive-interview-president/story?id=63749144

‘It were other people.’    *****rollingeyes*****

Yes, it ‘were.’ Most of them, including the al-qaeda leader, were Saudis. I’m not certain who he thinks the ‘other people’ are, but it would still have necessitated going into the ME. I’ve never seen someone with so much access to information be so uninformed.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 05:11:24 pm »
Our military was totally depleted between President Bush with the Middle East and, you know, just-- it was a terrible decision to go into the Middle East. Terrible, terrible. I-- I happen to think it was the worst decision made in the history of our country, going into the Middle-- it's like quicksand. And, by the way, Iraq did not knock down the World Trade Center. It was not Iraq. It were other people. And I think I know who the other people were. And you might also. But-- it was a terrible decision--

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/transcript-abc-news-george-stephanopoulos-exclusive-interview-president/story?id=63749144

‘It were other people.’    *****rollingeyes*****

Yes, it ‘were.’ Most of them, including the al-qaeda leader, were Saudis. I’m not certain who he thinks the ‘other people’ are, but it would still have necessitated going into the ME. I’ve never seen someone with so much access to information be so uninformed.
Well ya know, when it's packed in as tightly as as it is with him it's hard for him make sense.