Author Topic: Time to Indict McCabe, Not Impeach Trump  (Read 202 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Time to Indict McCabe, Not Impeach Trump
« on: June 19, 2019, 02:05:25 pm »
June 19, 2019
Time to Indict McCabe, Not Impeach Trump
By Daniel John Sobieski

Perhaps hearing the footsteps of Attorney General Bill Barr, U.S. Atty John Durham, and DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz getting closer, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe crawled out from the rock he had been hiding under long enough last Thursday night to appear on CNN with Chris Cuomo. Like his yet unindicted co-conspirator and boss in the Russia “collusion delusion” coup attempt against President Trump, former FBI Director James Comey, McCabe sought to mask his own real crimes while joining the media frenzy over President Trump’s suggestion that he would at least listen to a foreign source reporting to have “dirt” on an opponent, passing the information on to the FBI if warranted.

McCabe was quick to excuse Hillary Clinton and the DNC for funding a fake dossier through a British agent using Russian sources while suggesting that, yes, he would at least pick up the phone and listen. As noted by Ian Schwartz on Real Clear Politics:

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said the impeachment of President Donald Trump is "absolutely" warranted in an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo on Thursday. McCabe denounced Trump, saying there is a difference between taking information acquired "illegally" from "representatives" of a hostile foreign government while defending Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, as CNN's Chris Cuomo put it, "paying Russians for information to amass a dossier."…

"Not at all, Chris. There's no equivalence between those two examples," McCabe responded. "To openly invite foreign intelligence officers, representatives from a hostile foreign government to steal information, to acquire opposition research in anyway, in any illegal way that they might do that and to present it to you is one thing."

"For a campaign to hire a law firm, an American law firm who then turns around and hires an American research company that then contracts out with a foreign individual, that is not illegal," McCabe emphasized.

McCabe also commended British operative Christopher Steele for informing them of his dossier because "he was so troubled."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/time_to_indict_mccabe_not_impeach_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Time to Indict McCabe, Not Impeach Trump
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 04:20:10 pm »
Every day that passes and the perps that were involved in the coup against Trump are not indicted is further proof of no justice in the USA. 

There is not a doubt in my mind that Obama, Clinton and a large number of perps in the DOJ and FBI were involved in this sedition and treason.  In fact, I go further to say since we have not heard a peep from these FISA judges, I suspect they too were co-conspirators.

I have zero expectations that anything will happen.  But if Trump goes into November, 2020 without indictments on these perps, there will be millions that just do not turn out to vote for him.  His rhetoric of the Swamp, I have long thought he is no different than them.

Trump's decision not to go after HR Clinton was a huge mistake.  I am tired of the corruption.