Author Topic: Trump says supporters could 'demand' he not leave office after two terms  (Read 10811 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe this will help us turn the page .... A really big, enthusiastic rally is in its preshow focused on 2020...  Right now Don Jr's raising hell.   :laugh:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udSUXW2_OiI

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Right_in_Virginia

LOL!  Don, Jr. is warming up the crowd like Ed McMahon did for Johnny Carson, before the show. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
Thank you for your efforts CL

Most welcome!  It's a labor of love!

It just gets so discouraging to come in here and see the same ole same old, day after day...Ever Trumps can see no wrong and Never Trumps can see nothing good.  I can understand it for the supporters' side (without agreeing with them), but no matter what happens there's a cloud for every silver lining tor the other.

We'll muddle through.  I'd rather hear gripes about Trump than be unified about Democrats taking us all down the Venezuelan sewer.  At least we have a guy in there that does a lot of things correctly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You know good and goddam well that was not my inference.  wink777

Just yanking your chain...LOL.  I feel better now that I've decided it's post-5PM.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

LOL!  Don, Jr. is warming up the crowd like Ed McMahon did for Johnny Carson, before the show.

Don Jr. is the flame thrower!  @DCPatriot !!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don Jr. is the flame thrower!  @DCPatriot !!!

I don't know why, but I like Don II.  I'd like to have him up to the Castle for a beer someday.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Just yanking your chain...LOL.  I feel better now that I've decided it's post-5PM.
Easy for you to say, buddy---it's not post-5pm here yet!  :beer:

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It is 5 O'clock somewhere Ace! :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline EasyAce

It is 5 O'clock somewhere Ace! :beer:
Works for me!  :beer:

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Then you will get the evil you deserve. Yes, evil.

You may be thinking of something other than the Bible, @jmyrlefuller.

Persecutions Are Coming

16 “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless[a] as doves.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Cruz ran a dirty campaign, got dirtier with every state, saying Carson was dropping out in Iowa, saying Rubio was dropping out in Hawaii, the Bible incident with Rubio, saying Kasich was being funded by Soros and the list goes on.  Honesty and decency don't come to mind.  I supported Cruz most of the way but got pretty tired of his being in the news for the wrong reasons.

@TomSea, your nose is growing. 

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 11:58:11 pm by Sanguine »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Totally agree.   These times call for an bleep, not a "decent, honest man"

I prefer, "crafty like a fox" much better, @Sanguine    :laugh:

Shhhhh... you'll ruin both of our reputations.  @DCPatriot

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Shhhhh... you'll ruin both of our reputations.  @DCPatriot

LOL!  Too late for mine.    wink777
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I "deemed" it.  I'm retired, remember?   :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

I "deemed" it.  I'm retired, remember?   :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Gee, I wish I could retire!  :smokin: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
It would make my life easier because there would be no more Trump War.

Trump's scorched earth war against conservatives and conservative candidates during the '16 primaries blew any chance of that in our lifetime.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Yep, lies like that keep me from ever discussing anything with that jerk.  He's drunk on orange koolaid.

He also likes to convienently forget the slime campaign him, Pecker, and Stone devised against Cruz.  Like I said, I will hold my nose and vote for Trump the POS, but actively campaign?   F That.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 04:02:28 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
You may be thinking of something other than the Bible, @jmyrlefuller.

Good grief Sanguine, the president thinks "bending to envy" is a Bible verse. He did not know the denomination of his own church he occasionally visited. He reads TWO Corinthians instead of Second Corinthians because he obvious has never invested a single brain cell to the matter. He later said he had nothing to ask forgiveness for.

Read the whole chapter (10) of Matthew to put that quote in perspective. Heck, The verse before it... don't let the picture of Trump holding a gay pride flag come to mind.

Mathew Henry commentary.... Our Lord warned his disciples to prepare for persecution. They were to avoid all things which gave advantage to their enemies, all meddling with worldly or political concerns, all appearance of evil or selfishness, and all underhand measures.

Avoid all things which gave advantage to their enemies (like perhaps NOT making light of/jokes or making anti-constitutional comments?). Avoid all appearances of evil (like not pretending/joking to want to be king). Underhanded measures... like perhaps suggesting going along with subverting the constitution. 

@jmyrlefuller is right... this country has a lot of evil to be accounted for. Like a scorned ex-wife (or 3) in front of a judge (it will not be pretty).

Crafty like a serpent, a directive given to men that followed Jesus...

DC said... "Totally agree.   These times call for an bleep, not a "decent, honest man" ....

I disagree ... there is never a time I want anything other than a decent honest striving man at the helm. Next thing you know they will be suggesting they want to take you guns without due process and you will not know if they are joking or not.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 07:09:20 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

I disagree ... there is never a time I want anything other than a decent honest striving man at the helm.

That's right. The very moment that honor and integrity are compromised, you have already lost.

Good post @Sighlass .

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I could answer, that well we all know that Trump ran such a honest and dignified campaign, but I'll refrain.   :silly:

He did, until he lied about Cruz's comments in IA.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good grief Sanguine, the president thinks "bending to envy" is a Bible verse. He did not know the denomination of his own church he occasionally visited. He reads TWO Corinthians instead of Second Corinthians because he obvious has never invested a single brain cell to the matter. He later said he had nothing to ask forgiveness for.

Read the whole chapter (10) of Matthew to put that quote in perspective. Heck, The verse before it... don't let the picture of Trump holding a gay pride flag come to mind.

Mathew Henry commentary.... Our Lord warned his disciples to prepare for persecution. They were to avoid all things which gave advantage to their enemies, all meddling with worldly or political concerns, all appearance of evil or selfishness, and all underhand measures.

Avoid all things which gave advantage to their enemies (like perhaps NOT making light of/jokes or making anti-constitutional comments?). Avoid all appearances of evil (like not pretending/joking to want to be king). Underhanded measures... like perhaps suggesting going along with subverting the constitution. 

@jmyrlefuller is right... this country has a lot of evil to be accounted for. Like a scorned ex-wife (or 3) in front of a judge (it will not be pretty).

Crafty like a serpent, a directive given to men that followed Jesus...

DC said... "Totally agree.   These times call for an bleep, not a "decent, honest man" ....

I disagree ... there is never a time I want anything other than a decent honest striving man at the helm. Next thing you know they will be suggesting they want to take you guns without due process and you will not know if they are joking or not.

So, we disagree. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
That's right. The very moment that honor and integrity are compromised, you have already lost.

Good post @Sighlass .

This president has done and continues to do many things I personally don't like but he has also done more things that I do like than any president since Reagan.  I will support his re-election for that reason alone.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

I think the operative phrase here @TomSea is "in the news". No way they could have lied./s

President Trump said things on the Iraq war and possibly other things I disagree with. It doesn't mean these things didn't happen.

The record is very clearly there.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Show me one thing I said that is wrong?   You can't cause his campaign did that. So, it should be considered that all you have is libel.  You should also be considered a liar then. All of those things happened. His campaign did it or he did it.

Your mancrush is just to have a lazy argument by some image thrown on the web. Good! Shows how substantive  your argument is.

All the Cruz-ers make us take out their trash daily here.  Turnabout is fair play.

It's a distraction to this forum. Cruz-ers put cheap shots on the President all day, their hypocritical logic doesn't add up and one just needs to read the posts form Sighlass and so on here. Cruz endorsed Trump and he said so in 2016 and he expected to in 2020.  He endorsed Romney as well. Time for the Cruz-ers who never agree with what he said to come clean.

@Sighlass  Good, we've got your view, any strides that are made to save Christians in the Middle East or for the pro-life cause, you and others expressing the same notion don't have anything to do with.  Nothing, zilch and nada.  Very honorable.

Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio accused his rival Ted Cruz on Tuesday of spreading a false news story suggesting Rubio was about to drop out.

"It ain't true," Rubio said on Fox News Radio. "It is a lie. It looks like Ted Cruz's campaign is putting out emails in places like Hawaii, telling people about it."

https://www.businessinsider.com/marco-rubio-ted-cruz-drop-out-email-hawaii-2016-3

Everything I said was in the news, it will be like a so-called Cruz-er to launch a personal attack..... cause somehow, they have to deny while Trump supporters can say, "Yeah, Trump said that, I disagree with that"... but Cruz-ers have to hold out Cruz as being immaculately clean.

Need anymore proofs?

Former Ben Carson communications director: They gave Cruz a 'loaded pistol'
https://www.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-ted-cruz-letter-voicemail-iowa-2016-2/

Dirty tricks up and down, can't be denied. And it should be said versus the continual drone, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year that somehow, Cruz would have solved any problems.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 04:44:01 pm by TomSea »