Author Topic: What Did Obama Know About Hezbollah’s Bomb Plot in London? - Brian Cates  (Read 291 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What Did Obama Know About Hezbollah’s Bomb Plot in London?
Brian Cates     June 14, 2019 Updated: June 14, 2019

President Donald Trump’s long-anticipated visit to Europe during the 75th anniversary of the D-Day invasion has now come and gone. He arrived in the United Kingdom on June 3 and departed for Ireland on June 5 before hopping across the channel for the official D-Day ceremonies in France on June 6.   

What I would like to draw attention to is what occurred immediately prior to Trump’s arrival in the UK, and what subsequently happened immediately after his departure.

Just prior to Trump’s visit, UK Prime Minister Theresa May announced that she would be resigning. She made this announcement on May 24 and stated that June 7 would be her last day in office. Literally one of the last things she would do as Prime Minister would be meeting with Trump.

Read more at: https://www.theepochtimes.com/what-did-obama-know-about-hezbollahs-bomb-plot-in-london_2963509.html

Brian Cates is a commentator out of Dallas from what I understand, he has some interesting takes and yes, some of this sounds like a reach.

We aren't hearing enough about how Hezbollah stored all of this ammonium nitrate in London. It's almost a story swept under the rug, there in the news for 2 days or so and then, off the news coverage. If they had 3 tonnes of this (McVeigh had 2 tonnes at OKC), this definitely needs much more attention!

So, cutting to the chase, I believe Cates thesis is that this story was hidden so the Iran nuke deal would go through, otherwise, it might not have... still mulling over this. Hezbollah is not Iran but they are certainly allies.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 04:33:59 pm by TomSea »