Author Topic: Just Try Calling the FBI With Foreign Dirt Dug Up On Democrats  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Digging up foreign dirt and paying for it—knowing it’s not true—is an Hillary Clinton and DNC speciality
Just Try Calling the FBI With Foreign Dirt Dug Up On Democrats

By Judi McLeod —-June 13, 2019

The big media and Democrat meltdown about President Donald Trump telling ABC vulture George Stephanopoulos that he would be open to accepting opposition research from foreign countries—with no obligation to tip off the FBI—is a classic case of the ridiculous meeting the sublime 101.

“A defiant President Trump pushed back Thursday against the outrage over his comments that he would be open to accepting opposition research from individuals from foreign countries, arguing he should have no obligation to call the FBI in certain cases while trying to turn the tables on Democratic lawmakers over their own foreign contacts.” (Fox News, June 13, 2019)

“I meet and talk to ‘foreign governments’ every day,” the president tweeted Thursday.

“Citing recent conversations with leaders in the United Kingdom and Ireland, France and Poland, Trump said, “We talked about ‘Everything!’ Should I immediately call the FBI about these calls and meetings? How ridiculous! I would never be trusted again.”

“He initially included a widely mocked spelling error referencing the “Prince of Whales” but later corrected it.”

more
https://canadafreepress.com/article/just-try-calling-the-fbi-with-foreign-dirt-dug-up-on-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Just Try Calling the FBI With Foreign Dirt Dug Up On Democrats
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 07:51:36 pm »
Yeah, like President Donald J. Trump has every reason, to fully trust the FBI ? CIA?

Not.

I believe all Americans should be concerned about their competence, and motives.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 07:58:28 pm »
For the life of me, I cannot understand WTF President Trump was thinking when he agreed to be interviewed by 'Mr. Gotcha' over two days.

Here's the guy that sandbagged Mitt Romney in the first presidential debate regarding free birth-control for women.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 08:04:08 pm »
For the life of me, I cannot understand WTF President Trump was thinking when he agreed to be interviewed by 'Mr. Gotcha' over two days.

Here's the guy that sandbagged Mitt Romney in the first presidential debate regarding free birth-control for women.

I wondered that too...

:shrug:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 08:18:30 pm »
I wondered that too...

:shrug:

He must know he's talking directly to the Clintons via proxy.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 08:21:33 pm »
Maybe he wanted to mess with the little stooge?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 08:22:52 pm »
Maybe he wanted to mess with the little stooge?

He is the runt of the litter for sure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.