Author Topic: Brennan rages over Trump’s foreign ‘dirt’ for oppo research comments, stirs fiery reaction of his ow  (Read 318 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brennan rages over Trump’s foreign ‘dirt’ for oppo research comments, stirs fiery reaction of his own
June 13, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Disgraced former CIA Director John Brennan, a man reportedly indirectly under investigation by the Department of Justice for participating in an alleged coup against President Donald Trump, copped a mighty big attitude Wednesday after the president pushed back on the theory that accepting information from a foreign power during an election is somehow wrong.

Asked during an interview with ABC chief anchor George Stephanopoulos whether he’d accept such information if offered it or instead report the offer to the FBI, Trump said he’d accept it.

“It’s not interference,” he said. “They have information. I think I’d take it. If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI, if I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/13/brennan-rages-over-trumps-foreign-dirt-for-oppo-research-comments-stirs-fiery-reaction-of-his-own-764430
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
How is paying a (former...) foreign intelligent agent for opposition research not worse than what Trump said?

Offline skeeter

How is paying a (former...) foreign intelligent agent for opposition research not worse than what Trump said?
It's not worse because the question goes un-asked.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This monster "rages" about a lot of things....  hopefully he will rage from prison soon.

Offline dfwgator

This monster "rages" about a lot of things....   

That's what Commie Muslims do.