Author Topic: Oct 1 eyewitnesses confirm: Five Middle Eastern men dressed in black, single file line, AR-15 assaul  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

Oct 1 eyewitnesses confirm: Five Middle Eastern men dressed in black, single file line, AR-15 assault rifle with shoulder strap

By Government Slaves on 06/10/2019

It appears that more may have been going on during the night of the 1 October Las Vegas shooting then authorities would like the general public to know about.

Official FBI documents obtained by Intellihub reveal that several eyewitnesses spotted a group of four or five Middle Eastern men between the ages 20-30 dressed in all black traveling in single file formation heading eastbound on Reno Ave just east of Las Vegas Blvd at around 11:15 pm on the night of the October 1, 2017 massacre in which 58 people were reportedly killed by a crazed lone gunman named Stephen Paddock.

One eyewitness to the clandestine group told federal investigators that he was near the south side of the Excalibur around 11:15 pm when he and others “saw 5 foreign guys heading eastbound on Reno Dr, just west of Vegas Blvd.”

In the report, the eyewitness describes how all of the men were wearing “black” clothing and were “walking in a single file line, about 5 feet between each person.”

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/06/10/oct-1-eyewitnesses-confirm-five-middle-eastern-men-dressed-in-black-single-file-line-ar-15-assault-rifle-with-shoulder-strap/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hmmm.  Interesting if true. Much left to be answered about that incident, and much which does not flange up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I dunno.  If you were trying to conduct a clandestine terror-type attack, would you dress like that, move like that?  Or, just wear normal clothes and take a cab or rent a car?  And, if they were traveling single file dressed like ninjas, wouldn't there have been more witnesses? 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I dunno.  If you were trying to conduct a clandestine terror-type attack, would you dress like that, move like that?  Or, just wear normal clothes and take a cab or rent a car?  And, if they were traveling single file dressed like ninjas, wouldn't there have been more witnesses?

Yeah, makes zero sense to me either.  And exactly what are these Islamic Ninjas supposed to have actually done...other than walk down the street in a menacing single file?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The FBI will never reveal the truth of what happened.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
The FBI will never reveal the truth of what happened.

Of that you can be certain!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Generally speaking, terrorists want to create attention, so you've got me.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This sounds like a fantastical story and almost clickbait but I am perusing the original source, Intellihub:

https://www.intellihub.com/oct-1-eyewitnesses-confirm-five-middle-eastern-men-dressed-in-black-single-file-line-ar-15-assault-rifle-with-shoulder-strap/

Around half-way down, does this "Kyle Erickson", the witness, says he saw "5 Persian guys" (vs. Middle Eastern)...the description is all in the 2nd half of the page to the end.  Even calls the guys "boys" at one point.

It also looks to me, like the witness says "all were dressed in night club attire", it isn't very clear writing in that part of the sentence.

"we hid in a broom closet", that's there very clear to read. Not sure what to make of all of this.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 03:38:45 pm by TomSea »