Author Topic: Joy Behar Says Trump is ‘One Cheeseburger Away From Keeling Over’  (Read 377 times)

rangerrebew

Joy Behar Says Trump is ‘One Cheeseburger Away From Keeling Over’

By Guest Author | June 13, 2019 9:45AM

On ABC’s “The View” Wednesday the hosts discussed former Vice President Joe Biden’s health as it related to the 2020 presidential election.

“There’s a lot of things I really hate about primary politics, but one of them is health conspiracies,” co-host Meghan McCain said. “I hate it, it happened with my father, it happened with Michele Bachmann.”

“It happened obviously to Hillary Clinton, it’s now happening to Joe Biden, I think it’s the lowest common denominator, dirtiest form of politics,” McCain continued. “I think on both sides we should stop it, I think it’s disgusting. It’s actually hurtful, can be very harmful to families in that position.”

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/nasty-joy-behar-says-trump-is-one-cheeseburger-away-from-keeling-over/?utm_campaign=TPINews06132019&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Note to Meghan McStain:  the concern about your father was well-founded, considering how he predictably kicked the bucket so soon after fooling the voters for the last time. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

Joy must not go around mirrors.

Online mountaineer

Yeah, what she said.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Nice pair of waders no nads is sporting
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is that Nadler?
He used to be much MUCH larger...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A "Fake Jew" talking about cheeseburgers?
You can't make this stuff up.
Maybe she will get Rabbi Goldberg <-- another FAKE JEW
to back her up?

I'm going to move to Hollywood and change my name to Israel Jew Goldstein.
Maybe I'll get my own talk show? With no credentials or qualifications whatsoever...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

so Joy is rooting for President Pence now?

Wow, never thought I would hear that from a liberal.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington