Author Topic: Net neutrality repeal after a year and somehow the walls haven't fallen in  (Read 315 times)

rangerrebew

June 11, 2019
Net neutrality repeal after a year and somehow the walls haven't fallen in
By Monica Showalter

Was there ever anything Democrats made a bigger stink about than the need for net neutrality and its subsequent repeal? Remember how CNN called it 'the end of the Internet as we know it'? Remember all the sick death threats against FCC Chairman Ajit Pai? Remember the hysterical screaming, the claims of Big Corporate slowing down the Internet to punish us, or something of that sort.

John Merline at Issues & Insights has a meaty, must-read piece about just how overblown and phony that crisis really was. He writes:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/06/net_neutrality_repeal_after_a_year_and_somehow_the_walls_havent_fallen_in.html#ixzz5qYWp3LNN

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
-rat logic
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
-rat logic

According to The Gipper, IIRC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.