Author Topic: 2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days  (Read 728 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days

Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week’s fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.

In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.

Read more at: https://fox2now.com/2019/06/08/2-former-state-senators-found-dead-in-arkansas-and-oklahoma-within-days/

I posted this in obits but if  this was not posted in the politics or national news forums, you sure wonder what might have happened here. Watching developments closely.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 06:57:04 pm by TomSea »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking: Murdered Arkansas Former GOP State Senator Believed She Was Closing In On Child Trafficking Ring In Arkansas State Government
by CD Media StaffJune 7, 2019

BREAKING: CD Media’s Debbie Aldrich Will Live Stream Interview With Source Tonight Alleging Arkansas Government Corruption In Murder Of Former GOP State Senator

Former Republican Arkansas state Senator Linda Collins-Smith, who was found murdered in her home this week in Pocahontas, Arkansas, believed she was closing in on a child-trafficking ring working from within the Arkansas state government.

A verified source close to Collins-Smith told CD Media that she was about to go public with incriminating information on sitting judges in Arkansas, who were involved in taking children from poor women via the Department of Human Services (child protective services) in Arkansas and selling them to wealthy individuals. The source also disclosed that Collins-Smith believed the perpetrators were using illegal aliens to facilitate the crimes which included murdering the mothers of the stolen children.

In another ominous twist to the story, former Oklahoma state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found murdered in his home in Norman, Oklahoma yesterday. Our source believes the two murders are connected.

more
http://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2019/06/07/breaking-murdered-arkansas-former-gop-state-senator-believed-she-was-closing-in-on-child-trafficking-ring-in-arkansas-state-government/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well.   Weird story.

Offline TomSea

Also:

1. Philip Smith & Linda Collins-Smith Had a Bitter Divorce & Testimony in it Led to a Reprimand Against Her Husband, Reports Say
https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/philip-smith-linda-collins-husband/

I doubt the ex-husband had anything to do with this but more reading.

I see no heavy.com article on Johnathan Nichols of Oklahoma. It sounds a bit like a lone-wolf did this was one of my first thoughts. Of course, there are many possibilities.

Offline TomSea

I looked it up, the author is not Senator Tom Tillison. (spelling?)
‘What the heck is going on?’ Second former Republican state senator killed at home this week
June 7, 2019 | Tom Tillison |

It’s much too early to be jumping to conclusions, and there’s nothing that has been reported that would give Republicans cause for concern.

But considering that Arkansas is the Clintons’ old stomping grounds, some social media users wasted no time exploring a possible link.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/07/what-the-heck-is-going-on-second-former-republican-state-senator-killed-at-home-this-week-762652

I don't see much in this article... but just adding it on.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Another Former Republican State Senator Found Dead with Gunshot Wound for Second Time in 2 Days

Joelle Goldstein
People June 7, 2019

For the second time in two days, another former state senator has been found dead inside their home.

On Thursday night, former Oklahoma state senator Jonathan Nichols was discovered dead inside his Norman, OK residence from an apparent gunshot, according to a press release from Norman Police Department.

Authorities found Nichols, 53, who served as a Republican senator for 12 years, after receiving a call that somebody had been shot inside of the home.
The case currently remains under investigation by NPD’s Criminal Investigations Division and the Oklahoma Medical Examiner’s Office, who are working to determine Nichols’ cause and manner of death, according to the press release.

Nichols leaves behind his wife Talitha and their two daughters.

The former lawmaker’s death comes two days after Linda Collins-Smith, a former Arkansas state senator, was found dead in her home.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/another-former-republican-state-senator-041332275.html

https://kfor.com/2019/06/06/its-such-a-huge-loss-death-of-former-oklahoma-senator-under-investigation/

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/06/06/arkansas-conservative-found/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPtu3-9vwJk

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 12:18:09 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Arkinside.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Anything that touches hilery dies or is killed. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Awaiting Trump tweet to declare this a huge win for America.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ah come on...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

Awaiting Trump tweet to declare this a huge win for America.

That is really off Once-Ler
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

At least with Susan Collins there is a good possibility that it could be tied to the Clintons. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At least with Susan Collins there is a good possibility that it could be tied to the Clintons.

@Chosen Daughter

Nothing can or ever will be tied to the Clinton's. They are made from Teflon. Nothing sticks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

Make it 3 with ties to Clinton dead.

Another Clinton Obama Connection, Alan B. Krueger, Economic Aide Dead at 58

https://mfamediagroup.com/another-clinton-obama-connection-alan-b-krueger-economic-aide-dead-at-58/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Militant Pro-Choice assassins?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mod1

Merged threads on same subject.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
June 5th, 2019. Linda Collins Smith Murder May Lead Us To Louisville Flow Industries and Lambert

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline TomSea

I have seen no Clinton links to the OK senator.  Let's not confuse this unless it is there. Maybe someone mentioned such a link but I didn't see it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have seen no Clinton links to the OK senator.  Let's not confuse this unless it is there. Maybe someone mentioned such a link but I didn't see it.

@TomSea

Maybe she jumped in line with her liquor cart at a liquor store somewhere,cutting off the Hinderbeast and her liquor cart? That,and 7,241,6499 other things are enough to set Bubbette!
off. You do KNOW she is supposed to be president already,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!