Author Topic: Minneapolis Cop Who Shot Woman To Death Asks For Sentence Of Two Weeks In Jail Each Year  (Read 767 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The former Minneapolis police officer who shot and killed an Australian woman when she approached his vehicle to report a possible sexual assault is asking the court for a sentence in which he would serve two weeks in prison each year.

Mohamed Noor, 33, faces a maximum 12.5-year prison sentence for the death of Australian life coach Justine Ruszczyk, 40, on July 15, 2017. He was convicted in April of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

As the Daily Mail reports, Noor’s attorneys suggested that Noor serve one week in a low-security prison annually to “honor” her birthday and one week to mark her day of death. They wrote, “This sentence honors the memory of Ms. Rusczcyk and allows Mr Noor to continue to serve the city. Just as importantly, it mandates that Mr Noor will continue to consider his action and the great loss they caused.”...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48130/minneapolis-cop-who-shot-woman-death-asks-sentence-hank-berrien?utm_medium=email&utm_content=060719-news&utm_campaign=position2

&^*$&$&@#!!!

And, it looks like he's still employed by the city?

Offline rustynail

The comment section on the article has some good suggestions.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is a joke, right?
If so... good joke!

What the judge should say:
Go to jail.
Go directly to jail.
Do not pass go.
Do not collect $200.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
“This sentence honors the memory of Ms. Rusczcyk and allows Mr Noor to continue to serve the city.

What, they have more unarmed white women to shoot?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He was sentenced to 12.5 years.  Serve it in Federal, Pound me in the ass prison.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope this infuriated the Judge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

I don't know how many other Somali cops there are in the Twin Cities, but hopefully this puts the kibosh on the city hiring any more.
Noor was considered the best, prime Somali candidate, and he shoots and kills a woman who simply approached his car. Stop the madness.