Author Topic: Democrats plan Capitol Hill event to put Trump's mental health under fire  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

A huge part of the problem is that a proper psychological evaluation will consider the appropriateness of the patient's response to various statements, his view of what actions are proper or justified, etc..  But when you are talking about politics and policy, there is no universally acknowledged standard for what is right, good, or even acceptable.    And in many instances, our factual understandings are so different as to amount to different realities.  What a conservative may believe is a good idea is something progressive may believe is actually delusional.

Bottom line -- this is just another attempt by self-appointed elites to try to overturn an election.  So screw them.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online libertybele

A huge part of the problem is that a proper psychological evaluation will consider the appropriateness of the patient's response to various statements, his view of what actions are proper or justified, etc..  But when you are talking about politics and policy, there is no universally acknowledged standard for what is right, good, or even acceptable.    And in many instances, our factual understandings are so different as to amount to different realities.  What a conservative may believe is a good idea is something progressive may believe is actually delusional.

Bottom line -- this is just another attempt by self-appointed elites to try to overturn an election.  So screw them.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Remember I'm OK, You're OK from the 60's and 70's?  It's been changed to "I'm OK, You're Bleeped."

After that it was "Who Moved My Cheese"

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Trump's behavior is on view for all to see.  It has been all his adult life.  His behaviors fit into a number of mental diagnoses. Few on this board know how to do that.  I thought that would happen when I posted what I dd, as it always happens here.  No point in doing that again.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
@Cyber Liberty

Trump's behavior is on view for all to see.  It has been all his adult life.  His behaviors fit into a number of mental diagnoses. Few on this board know how to do that.  I thought that would happen when I posted what I dd, as it always happens here.  No point in doing that again.

888high58888

Offline Night Hides Not

Dems need to take a long hard look in the mirror and think about their own mental health first.

Turnabout is fair play...do the same thing to Pelosi and watch the Left squeal.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online libertybele

@Cyber Liberty

Listed below are the top 10 narcissistic presidents in U.S. history (Bammy wasn't included in the study).  My point in posting this information is, to the best of my knowledge, never has a U.S. president been under fire or reviewed for mental stability.  This is nothing more than the left's attempt and last ditch effort to try to unseat a president whom they lost to.  Nothing more.  They could give a darn about the welfare of this country; quite the opposite.  The left is willing to allow this country to be invaded by illegals which include rapists, murderers, thugs, and gang members rather than allow this president to be successful.  I really have to ask, who do you feel is really mentally ill?  Those trying to unseat a president who is making efforts to take this country in a positive direction or the president himself?

1. Lyndon B. Johnson
2. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. John F. Kennedy
6. Richard Nixon
7. Bill Clinton
8. Chester A. Arthur
9. Andrew Johnson
10. Woodrow Wilson

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/publications/observer/obsonline/the-10-most-narcissistic-u-s-presidents.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Listed below are the top 10 narcissistic presidents in U.S. history (Bammy wasn't included in the study).  My point in posting this information is, to the best of my knowledge, never has a U.S. president been under fire or reviewed for mental stability.  This is nothing more than the left's attempt and last ditch effort to try to unseat a president whom they lost to.  Nothing more.  They could give a darn about the welfare of this country; quite the opposite.  The left is willing to allow this country to be invaded by illegals which include rapists, murderers, thugs, and gang members rather than allow this president to be successful.  I really have to ask, who do you feel is really mentally ill?  Those trying to unseat a president who is making efforts to take this country in a positive direction or the president himself?

1. Lyndon B. Johnson
2. Theodore Roosevelt
3. Andrew Jackson
4. Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. John F. Kennedy
6. Richard Nixon
7. Bill Clinton
8. Chester A. Arthur
9. Andrew Johnson
10. Woodrow Wilson

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/publications/observer/obsonline/the-10-most-narcissistic-u-s-presidents.html

Thanks for this list. When I read our member's many claims, I recall those I have worked with in life.

Fellow students, fellow workers, bosses etc.

When Trump came along, I recognized the type from my work with wealthy real estate investors.

And higher level business executives, officers, managers ec.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

Thanks for this list. When I read our member's many claims, I recall those I have worked with in life.

Fellow students, fellow workers, bosses etc.

When Trump came along, I recognized the type from my work with wealthy real estate investors.

And higher level business executives, officers, managers ec.

Exactly.  Many narcissists are high achievers; yet the left wants to analyze and put Trump's personality on display.  Yes, narcissism is a personality disorder, but along with some bad behavior and personality flaws, they do also possess some positive personality traits and behavior.  Most of us, I'd day have some personality and behavior flaws.  I dare for the leftist like Pelosi, Schumer, Warren, AOC, Waters, etc., to be analyzed and put on display.  I can almost guarantee you that they are ALL  narcissists to some degree.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33, I have a background and education much like yours except that I went into industry with my knowledge and not therapeutic practice.  I see things much differently than you do, and as you know, I was not a Trump supporter during the campaign.  Quite the opposite.

The only behavioral changes I see is that he is learning the job and becoming more effective and less chaotic.  As for mental diagnoses, you and I could probably sit down together and diagnose the vast majority of TBRers, were we so inclined.  However, to do so publicly would be equally unethical, IMHO.

Online libertybele

@Victoria33, I have a background and education much like yours except that I went into industry with my knowledge and not therapeutic practice.  I see things much differently than you do, and as you know, I was not a Trump supporter during the campaign.  Quite the opposite.

The only behavioral changes I see is that he is learning the job and becoming more effective and less chaotic.  As for mental diagnoses, you and I could probably sit down together and diagnose the vast majority of TBRers, were we so inclined.  However, to do so publicly would be equally unethical, IMHO.

I don't have the professional background that you or @Victoria33 possess, but I do also recognize that he is learning on the job; a job that he certainly wasn't truly prepared for.  He was a good salesman and showman.  The ONLY true chaos that I see is at the border and ironically, that is the very issue that won him the presidency.

Online berdie

Truthfully...I dated a guy that was a Trump clone. Giant ego...but not a bad person.

Don't know if I would have wanted to see him running  the country. But I really think Trump will do ok.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Truthfully...I dated a guy that was a Trump clone. Giant ego...but not a bad person.

Don't know if I would have wanted to see him running  the country. But I really think Trump will do ok.

Personally, I think what Trump says and does, does make him look mentally unstable. (IMO)

Problem is, I think 75% of it is a ruse to drive his enemies crazy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

Dems plan to trot out anti-Trump psychiatrists on Capitol Hill to ‘prove’ he’s mentally unstable
June 6, 2019 | Frieda Powers 

Is there no end to the antics by Democrats desperate to rid America of President Donald Trump?

The party that is daily calling for Trump’s impeachment, which has pushed conspiracy theories and blatant lies about the president, is now planning to attack his mental stability – again.

Democrats are now behind an event being planned on Capitol Hill that will prove them right about Trump being unfit for office because of his mental health, hosting psychiatrists who believe the president is a danger to the nation due to his mental instability, the Washington Examiner reported.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/06/06/dems-plan-to-trot-out-anti-trump-psychiatrists-on-capitol-hill-to-prove-hes-mentally-unstable-762187

rangerrebew

This reminds me of when someone told Lincoln that Grant was a drunkard.  Lincoln asked what kind of whiskey he drank because he wanted to send a barrel of it to all his generals.  He recognized a smear campaign when he saw it and hopefully Americans today will see the same kind of smear tactic.

Offline Hoodat

So much for medical ethics.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Bandy Lee again. Why am I not surprised?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don Lemon and Rachael Madcow are clambering to give her airtime to spew her hate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/5/donald-trump-deteriorating-mental-health-be-examin/
Democrats plan town hall event on Trump's 'deteriorating' mental health
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/5/donald-trump-deteriorating-mental-health-be-examin/
Democrats plan town hall event on Trump's 'deteriorating' mental health

Quote from: Washington Times article
Dr. Lee said she would reconsider the event if only Democrats accepted the invitations.

I guess the GOP can veto it.  :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Can you imagine, a mentally impaired woman like Pelosi, challenging Trump.

"I just want to say that...God...and...Jesus...and all the apocalypses all ... like ... um....what?"
"I just want to say that ...God...and Jesus...will never forgive President Bush....
"I just want to say that Jesus and God and....wait what? Where am I?

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I think that we've all seen what comes from the so called "mental health professionals" right here....

888mouth

Offline Mod2

Topics merged.