Author Topic: Bill Maher asks panel what would happen if Trump killed Mike Pompeo and John Bolton  (Read 330 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Maher asks panel what would happen if Trump killed Mike Pompeo and John Bolton
by Tim Pearce
 | June 08, 2019 01:32 PM

Bill Maher asked the panel on his HBO television show to hypothesize what would happen if President Trump killed his team of advisers negotiating with North Korea.

On Friday's episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," the comedian was joined by New York Times columnist Charles Blow, Democratic Rep. Katie Porter, and national security analyst Clint Watts. Maher posed the hypothetical in light of reports that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un killed or imprisoned members of his own negotiating team.

"Reported last week, Kim Jong Un had his entire negotiating team killed. What if Trump killed his negotiating team?" Maher asked the panelists at the start of the segment. "What if he killed [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo and [national security adviser] John Bolton? What would [Sen. Majority Leader] Mitch McConell say or do?"

"Is this a real question?" Blow responded, laughing.

"Yes it is. What would [GOP Sen.] Lindsey Graham do? What would [Fox News host] Sean Hannity do?" Maher said, before ending the line of questioning.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bill-maher-asks-panel-what-would-happen-if-trump-killed-mike-pompeo-and-john-bolton
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Maher was funny 20-30 years ago.  Now, his show is one painful hour of boring.  The last couple times I had free HBO, and I watched his show 3 or 4 times, he did not make me laugh once.  His stick is dead.  He is no longer funny, and his political commentary totally boring.

And his guests are a list of the who gives a sh*t about them and their thoughts!  How does he stays on cable is a mystery to me.

Offline LegalAmerican

Totally stupid, ignorant question.  Who does that?  Wishing for someone's death?  Talking about it.  POINTLESS....

Offline goatprairie

Maher's question was on the level of: if your aunt had testicles, would she be your uncle? Stupid to the point of Maher never be taken seriously ever again. But then I don't take him seriously now.
The last liberal entertainer or news person who was semi-fair was Tim Russert. He's been dead for ten years or more. There aren't any like Russert anymore.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 01:03:40 pm by goatprairie »