Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is this woman dressed 'too provocatively' for a Family Resturant?

<< < (3/3)

Applewood:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on June 06, 2019, 07:22:40 pm ---I'm not so sure "provocative" was the actual word he was looking for.

--- End quote ---

"Disgusting?"

Nothing wrong with a crop top if you have the shape for it.  But this woman should be hiding her weight problem, not flaunting it.

And she should be glad she was told to leave.  I ate at a Golden Corral once and the food was awful. 

Gefn:

--- Quote from: Applewood on June 09, 2019, 10:23:29 am ---"Disgusting?"

Nothing wrong with a crop top if you have the shape for it.  But this woman should be hiding her weight problem, not flaunting it.

And she should be glad she was told to leave.  I ate at a Golden Corral once and the food was awful.

--- End quote ---

@Applewood my mom said the same thing about Golden Corral. I know when  I was heavier I would wear clothes that covered things I was embarrassed

Blizzardnh:
 I don't think she could dress 'too provocatively' no matter what she wore.

libertybele:
'Provocatively' perhaps isn't the word, I'd say 'shameless'.  Why is it that a lot of overweight women don't make sure that their fat is covered in some way?  Showing off your fat rolls and your roly poly butt cheeks is not sexy!  Had the top come to the waist and her shorts a few inches longer, she would have looked much nicer.

Hey, the upside is, she's all set for Walmart pics.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: libertybele on June 09, 2019, 02:16:36 pm ---'Provocatively' perhaps isn't the word, I'd say 'shameless'.  Why is it that a lot of overweight women don't make sure that their fat is covered in some way?   

--- End quote ---

@libertybele

IMNSHO,it is due to a sense on entitlement the Whymen's movement has given them. They want to flaunt how physically undesirable they are to men as a way to "prove" they are "strong,independent women who don't need no evil man to feel good bout deysefs.

It's a Oprah "you go,gurl!" moment.

No,I don't think most of them would,or even COULD articulate it,but that IS what it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version