Author Topic: Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks  (Read 235 times)

rangerrebew

Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks
« on: June 05, 2019, 12:51:47 pm »
Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, says he supports President Trump's attempt to force Mexico to stop Central Americans from pouring into the United States.

"President Trump is right to do whatever is necessary to stop the disaster at the border," Graham told Fox News's Sean Hannity Monday night.

"It's not a crisis. It's a complete disaster. And Mexico can do better. They should do better. And I support the president in any way possible to get Mexico to do better, and I'm going to have a vote on my bill to close the asylum loophole and the unaccompanied minors in two weeks."

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/sen-graham-expect-vote-asylumuac-bill-two-weeks

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Sen. Graham: Expect a Vote on Asylum/UAC Bill in Two Weeks
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 08:47:57 pm »
I think everyone is confident that the Senate will vote against this.  IMHO, don't be so sure of that vote.  I think that there are enough RINO's that this bill may just pass.  Then it will be up to Trump to refuse to sign it --- will he?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.