Author Topic: De Blasio asks “overt hate” network Fox News for town hall  (Read 318 times)

rangerrebew

De Blasio asks “overt hate” network Fox News for town hall

Jazz ShawPosted at 12:31 pm on June 4, 2019

Thus far, four Democratic 2020 candidates have done town halls on Fox News. (Gillibrand, Klobuchar, Sanders, and Buttigieg.) Now a fifth contender has approached the network looking to get a slice of that high-ratings goodness, and it’s none other than New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio. Of course, people were quick to point out that it might be a bit awkward for Hizzoner to go to Fox with his hat in his hand after some of the things he’s said about the network in the past. And we’re not even talking the distant past. (Free Beacon)

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has approached Fox News about doing a town hall on the top-rated cable news network, despite previously eviscerating it as racially and politically divisive.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/06/04/de-blasio-asks-overt-hate-network-fox-news-town-hall/

Offline Night Hides Not

Since I rarely watch Fox anymore, I don't have a dog in this fight. OTOH, I say they should do it, with Tucker, Laura, or Sean as the moderator. It would be great TV.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.