Exclusive Content > News

Is this guy the next BHO?

<< < (2/2)

240B:

--- Quote from: IsailedawayfromFR on June 20, 2019, 03:13:57 am ---They overlooked the muslim nature of BO because he was black, but will not go along with a non-black muslim sympathizer.

--- End quote ---
All the Liberals were absolutely giddy out of their minds to have "the first Black President". Obama was flawed in many ways and had lot of Red Flags about him. But they were all dismissed out of hand because "the first Black President" was the theme of the election. Even John McCain while running against Obama kept ranting about how excited he himself was to see "the first Black President", which is a big reason why he lost.

Obama is irrelevant. It could have been any light skinned Black person who can speak normal English. It didn't matter who it was. Obama just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

But in terms of electing an outright Muslim from the Middle East, that is a whole different animal. Comparisons to Obama don't work in that case. BTW having lived in the M.E. for several years, I can tell you first hand what the Muslims over there think of Black people. I won't go into it specifically other than to say it is not good. I'm not sure a Middle Eastern Muslim could get the Black vote. Maybe, but it would not be 'in the bag' like it was for Obama.

IsailedawayfromFR:

--- Quote from: 240B on June 20, 2019, 03:41:44 am ---All the Liberals were absolutely giddy out of their minds to have "the first Black President". Obama was flawed in many ways and had lot of Red Flags about him. But they were all dismissed out of hand because "the first Black President" was the theme of the election. Even John McCain while running against Obama kept ranting about how excited he himself was to see "the first Black President", which is a big reason why he lost.

Obama is irrelevant. It could have been any light skinned Black person who can speak normal English. It didn't matter who it was. Obama just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

But in terms of electing an outright Muslim from the Middle East, that is a whole different animal. Comparisons to Obama don't work in that case. BTW having lived in the M.E. for several years, I can tell you first hand what the Muslims over there think of Black people. I won't go into it specifically other than to say it is not good. I'm not sure a Middle Eastern Muslim could get the Black vote. Maybe, but it would not be 'in the bag' like it was for Obama.

--- End quote ---
Seen that myself in my visits there.  Blacks are only tangentially receptive to Muslims due to the likes of AlI and Jabbar.  They are overwhelmingly of a Christian background.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: 240B on June 20, 2019, 03:41:44 am ---All the Liberals were absolutely giddy out of their minds to have "the first Black President". Obama was flawed in many ways and had lot of Red Flags about him. But they were all dismissed out of hand because "the first Black President" was the theme of the election. Even John McCain while running against Obama kept ranting about how excited he himself was to see "the first Black President", which is a big reason why he lost.

--- End quote ---

Doesn't matter.  Rats like to select their candidates based on the Guinness Book of World Records.  First "black."  First "woman."  First "Muslim."  First "Female Muslim."  And on and on....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version