Author Topic: Man 'doxxed' by Daily Beast over fake drunk Pelosi video planning to sue  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man 'doxxed' by Daily Beast over fake drunk Pelosi video planning to sue
by John Gage
 | June 02, 2019 04:25 PM

The man whose personal information was "doxxed" by Daily Beast reporter Kevin Poulsen for allegedly creating and spreading the video that falsely portrayed Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi as drunk is now planning a lawsuit against the author and the publication.

“I'm looking at my options for possible legal action against anyone who was associated in publishing that inaccurate trash article about me, misquoting me and accusing me of being the creator of the Speaker Pelosi video that went viral,” Shawn Brooks said in a description of a "legal action fund" he set up on GoFundMe.

Brooks claims that he did not make or post the video to the Politics WatchDog Facebook page. But he has admitted he is one of the administrators of the page where the video originally appeared.

“More #FakeNews. They just make shit up about me. I don’t know this guy talked to. This is a big ass lie,” Brooks said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/man-doxxed-by-daily-beast-over-fake-drunk-pelosi-video-planning-to-sue
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34