Author Topic: Judge Rules High School Girls MUST Shower With Boys, says Girls Have No Right To Privacy  (Read 2251 times)

Offline mrclose

Obama appointed Judge Jorge Alonso! :whistle:

The Roe v Wade “woman’s right to privacy” is evidently null and void when transgenders are involved!?

Roe v. Wade established this (supposed) right.

Justice Harry Blackmun wrote in the majority opinion for the court.

“The right of privacy…is broad enough to encompass a woman’s decision whether or not to terminate her pregnancy.”

A federal court permitted a lawsuit to proceed against an Illinois school district that allows high school boys to use girls’ locker rooms, restrooms and showers in order to accommodate transgender students.

But girls who don’t want to be seen naked by boys got bad news, College Fix reports. The judge ruled that they have no right to “visual bodily privacy” if the government says so.

Dozens of families sued the Chicago-area Township High School District 211 three years ago due to its policy letting students as young as 14 choose to use the locker rooms of the opposite sex.

*snip
Township High School District 211 did not initially choose to let biological males look at females in a partial or total state of undress, according to 100%news.

The Obama administration’s Department of Education threatened to take away federal funding in 2015 unless the school district changed its policy.

https://outline.com/jHh2YY

I will leave you with this ...

After his ignoble disgrace, Satan was being expelled from Heaven. As he passed through the Gates, he paused a moment in thought, and turned to God and said, “A new creature called Man, I hear, is soon to be created.”

“If this is true,” “He will need laws,” said the Demon slyly.

“What! You, his appointed Enemy for all Time, you ask for the right to make his laws?”

“Oh, no!” Satan replied. “I ask only that he be allowed to make his own.”

It was so granted.

― Ambrose Bierce, The Devil’s Dictionary.

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I would disregard that ruling and dare the judge to jail anyone who does not obey it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Rivergirl

We have five children.  Three girls and two boys.  Not a one ever showered in school.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sounds like something Joe Biden would endorse.
Everyone knows those highschool boys are going to have raging boners, like they have all the time anyway.

No matter what they call themselves, a guy is a guy.
Just the smell of a bunch of naked highschool girls will hit them, whether they like it or not.
Some biological functions simply cannot be suppressed no matter what ideology the guy has.

The Judge is a pervert, and an idiot.
No doubt whatsoever that his stupid 'ruling', which goes against all laws of nature, will be overturned on appeal.

I predict that the girls will simply refuse to shower. Or they will shower with shorts/shirt or some kind of clothing on.

So bizarre that American women in general are not outraged by this.
Men are taking over everything formerly female.
Men already own female bathrooms and female sports. Now men are taking their showers.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:30:32 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

Next you'll be accusing Men of the design and manufacturer of push up bras and crotcheless panties.   
    You Sir, are a heretic!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

The men can make jokes...but most know..THIS IS PURE INSANITY!   AND PERVERSION ON THE JUDGE.  REMOVE that a-hole from office.  Are you kidding me?   I didn't like showering with the GIRLS...much less boys & 90% of us just pretended to shower with our towels as cover.  Made our hair a bit wet. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Sounds like something Joe Biden would endorse.
Everyone knows those highschool boys are going to have raging boners, like they have all the time anyway.

No matter what they call themselves, a guy is a guy.
Just the smell of a bunch of naked highschool girls will hit them, whether they like it or not.
Some biological functions simply cannot be suppressed no matter what ideology the guy has.

The Judge is a pervert, and an idiot.
No doubt whatsoever that his stupid 'ruling', which goes against all laws of nature, will be overturned on appeal.

I predict that the girls will simply refuse to shower. Or they will shower with shorts/shirt or some kind of clothing on.

So bizarre that American women in general are not outraged by this.
Men are taking over everything formerly female.
Men already own female bathrooms and female sports. Now men are taking their showers.

Yes.  I didn't read the OP. but I am already upset by this. You are correct.  Is the judge hispanic?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This really sucks for the girls. Self esteem is hard enough to maintain at that age.

Interesting court fight shaping up. Do women have a right to privacy or not?

Funny also some new constitutional right out of whole cloth just pops up for 'trans' nutters.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mrclose

Is the judge hispanic?

@LegalAmerican

Yep, as is the Judge in Oregon who made a similar ruling!

Oh yeah, Obama appointed too!

Judge Rules That High School Students Can Be Forced to Shower With Members of the Opposite Sex

A frightening precedent was set in Oregon this week which places the interests of gender-confused students over the interests of every other student for the sake of the rest of the students.

Intersectionality is a caste system, and the most prominent and extreme example of this is how many people, particularly women and children, are placed in uncomfortable and unsafe situations for the sake of making .1% of the population feel “validated”.

U.S. District Court Judge Marco Hernandez in Oregon did offer an alternative, however: Parents who object to mixed-sex showers for their children can take them out of the schools for which they pay.

https://activistmommy.com/judge-rules-high-school-students-can-forced-shower-members-opposite-sex/
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 02:46:30 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

Yep, as is the Judge in Oregon who made a similar ruling!

Oh yeah, Obama appointed too!

Judge Rules That High School Students Can Be Forced to Shower With Members of the Opposite Sex

https://activistmommy.com/judge-rules-high-school-students-can-forced-shower-members-opposite-sex/

Ann Coulter had a book out, where she lists them as a RAPE CULTURE.....with names to prove it out. Statistics.  I don't see hoe this can be enforced.  "The right to the quiet enjoyment of life'.  This is NOT IT. Too many pedo's in offices now.
PIZZAGATE.  ALL PERVERTS. PART OF COMMON CORE...put in by obama. Teaching 5 year olds to mastrbate in class. Alternative school teachings.   HEAVEN HELP US.  SODOM & GOMORRA.  THE MOST EVIL.

Offline dfwgator

This is the world you liberals created.

Embrace the Suck!

Offline dfwgator

60 years too late for these guys.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If highschool boys can really legally get into the girls locker room shower...
And if the girls are forced 'by law' to get naked with them...
It is like a forced legalized orgy. A forced "legally enforced" strip show.
These goobers must know that men 'pay money' for women to take their clothes off? They're called 'strippers'.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that whichever high school enforces this, will have 100% trans-boys overnight.

It really is like these people are from a different planet.
Do they really know nothing about normal human interactions between boys and girls?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 03:50:22 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

If highschool boy can really legally get into the girls locker room shower...
And if the girls are forced 'by law' to get naked with them...
It is like a forced legalized orgy. A forced "legally enforced" strip show.
These goobers must know that men 'pay money' for women to take their clothes off?
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that which ever high school enforces this, will have 100% trans-boys, overnight.

It really is like these people are from a different planet.
Do they really know nothing about normal human interactions between boys and girls?

Pervert Judges.   That's it. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We have five children.  Three girls and two boys.  Not a one ever showered in school.

@Rivergirl

None of them ever took gym classes?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This really sucks for the girls. Self esteem is hard enough to maintain at that age.

Funny also some new constitutional right out of whole cloth just pops up for 'trans' nutters.

@Free Vulcan

Imagine for a moment that you are not a "regular girl" going to public school,but a fat girl,and you are forced to strip naked in front of the "cool girls" with killer bodies.

Now add having to strip naked in front of the teen boys,who are not exactly known for their compassion when in a crowd.

The psychic damage that could do could easily last a lifetime.

Which causes me to wonder if this is why so many shrinks say it would be acceptable?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:11:44 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Is the judge hispanic?

@LegalAmerican

Why do you ask?

Seems to ME that it would be safe to assume that most His and Her Panic judges would be Catholic,and opposed to such things.

Offline verga

Waht is wrong with this judge? Seriously does he have a brain in his head?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

60 years too late for these guys.

Beulah Balbricker will get to the bottom of that!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Beulah Balbricker will get to the bottom of that!
Interestingly enough, the woman who played Beulah in the movie, Nancy Parsons, moved to a small town in western Wisconsin not far from my hometown and lived there a few years shortly before her death.

Offline skeeter

@Rivergirl

None of them ever took gym classes?

I don't believe showering is required anymore. At least it wasn't in my kids HS.

Offline Millee

It's the left that has declared a war on women.   9999hair out0000

Offline Hoodat

The judge here is correct.  There is no right to privacy in this case.  The people elected this school board.  The people have the power to unelect this school board.  It is high time for the fourth branch of government to discard their complacency an begin to get involved in what the other three branches are doing.  The balance must be restored.

The only lawsuit that should have been filed here is one by a school board against a federal government interfering in local decisions.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

An interesting fight, no? Is a woman's right to privacy(isn't that what they based the Roe V. Wade decision on?) trumped by the alphabet souper's right to perversion?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How will this play out in the military?
All the girls have to get naked with all the guys?
Kind of nullifies any 'peeping' charges.
If you bump into a woman in shower, is that assault or what?