Author Topic: Barr has not received 'satisfactory' answers from intelligence community in Russia probe origins rev  (Read 613 times)

Offline corbe

Barr has not received 'satisfactory' answers from intelligence community in Russia probe origins review

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Attorney General Bill Barr said he has not received answers from the intelligence community that are “at all satisfactory” in the early stages of his review into the origins of the Russia investigation.

Last month, Barr announced he had assembled a team to review the FBI’s original Russia probe which was opened in the summer of 2016. Barr appointed U.S. Attorney from Connecticut John Durham to lead the investigation which will focus on the use of FBI informants as well as alleged improper issuance of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants.

But Barr, in an interview with CBS News that aired Friday, said he has more questions than answers at this point in the probe.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on,” Barr said, referring to the origins of the Russia probe. “And I assumed I’d get answers when I went in, and I have not gotten answers that are at all satisfactory.”

He added: “In fact, I probably have more questions and some of the facts that I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened.”

<..snip..>

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-has-not-received-satisfactory-answers-from-intelligence-community-in-review-of-origins-of-russia-probe
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where's my picture of the baby with the "shocked" face?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm willing to bet there are no satisfactory answers.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm willing to bet there are no satisfactory answers.

None that will ever see the light of day.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Democrats and their Deep State are so used to 'getting away with it' that now they have become overtly arrogant. They are so used to 'no consequences' for any act they commit no matter how blatantly illegal it may be.

Barr will never get anywhere being nice. Until he brings real force to bear, they will simply ignore him and laugh at him behind his back. However, if he does try to bring 'force of law' to bear, he will immediately be stymied and blocked by Democrats, Judges, the MSM, and other Deep State operatives. That it how they do it. That is how they get away with anything they want to do.

'Law' means nothing to a Democrat. They think it is just a big joke. And 99% of the time, they are right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.