Author Topic: Rush: Disney CEO Threatens Pro-Life, Trump-Loving Scumbag States  (Read 361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Disney CEO Threatens Pro-Life, Trump-Loving Scumbag States

May 31, 2019

RUSH: Look at Bob Iger. So Bob Iger, he runs a business. Disney is a network that got started doing what? Making programs and theme parks for who? Children! Children! Kids! Little babies, who grow up to become Disney fans. They watch Disney TV shows, they watch Disney movies, they buy Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse dolls, they go to the theme park.

So Bob Iger is out there, and he is livid over the anti-abortion bill in Georgia. And he’s saying (paraphrasing), “You know what, we may have to pull out of there. We may not be able to shoot in Georgia.” This is audio sound bite number 24. This is Bob Iger on Wednesday on the Reuters website.

IGER: If it becomes law, it will be very difficult to produce there. I rather doubt we will. I don’t think, one, I think many people who work for us will not want to work there. And we’ll have to heed their wishes in that regard. If it becomes law, I don’t see how it’s practical for us to continue to shoot there.

RUSH: Right. “We can’t shoot in a state that’s gonna protect children. We can’t do business in a state that’s going to finally take action to make sure children are not wantonly killed — and, in fact, we’re gonna take our production and we’re gonna go back to” where? Hollywood? Hollywood, where we have a paragon of virtue? Hollywood, which is apparently morally correct? “No, we can’t shoot where these scumbags are in Georgia passing all these restrictive abortion bills, protecting our audience.

“We can’t shoot in a state that’s gonna protect our audience. We can’t do that! We’ve gotta go back to a state that’s wiping our audience out because that’s what our employees are going to demand.” To think, at one time they were touting this guy as a potential Democrat candidate to go against Trump. This guy would be not that difficult to beat just on this decision alone. On the other hand, over here we got all these people who think Donald Trump’s the scumbag!

“Donald Trump’s the scumbag! People in Georgia are scumbags! People in Missouri are scumbag. We can’t do business in Georgia! We can’t do business in North Carolina. We can’t do business in Missouri. We can’t do business with these bigots!”

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/05/31/disney-ceo-threatens-pro-life-trump-loving-scumbag-states/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34