Author Topic: California’s wealthy elite finally facing their day of reckoning as liberal policies leave surge of  (Read 233 times)

rangerrebew

California’s wealthy elite finally facing their day of reckoning as liberal policies leave surge of homeless people, used needles and human feces on their doorstep

Monday, May 27, 2019 by: Tracey Watson   

(Natural News) It’s pretty easy for people to adopt liberal policies when these policies don’t have any direct impact on their lives, but the real test of what someone truly believes is what happens when those policies are enacted in their own backyard.

Ultra-rich Californians who publicly claim to promote all sorts of liberal policies to protect the poor are failing this test in a big way. As reported by Gizmodo, the richest of the rich in San Francisco are putting up a huge fight against the building of what is being referred to as a “mega shelter” – a 200-bed facility to house the homeless – in their own backyard.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-05-27-california-liberal-politices-homeless-needles-feces.html

Offline LMAO

From the article...

â€œthe richest of the rich in San Francisco are putting up a huge fight against the building of what is being referred to as a “mega shelter” – a 200-bed facility to house the homeless – in their own backyard.”

There’s a saying that goes if you want less of something, tax it. If you want more of something, subsidize it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Better yet, put up a tent city and load it with illegals.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington