Author Topic: Rush: Watch for Media to Accuse Barr of Lying  (Read 307 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Watch for Media to Accuse Barr of Lying
« on: May 29, 2019, 06:05:47 pm »

Watch for Media to Accuse Barr of Lying

May 29, 2019

RUSH: You can also look for the media to create a new chorus today, and that is that the attorney general lied and misrepresented what the special counsel told him. During his press conference announcing his analysis of the Mueller report, the Attorney General Barr said that he specifically asked Mueller if the Office of Legal Counsel guidelines (i.e., you can’t indict a sitting president) played any role in your decision not to charge the president with any obstruction? Barr said that Mueller told him “no,” the guidelines had nothing to do with it.

So Mueller goes out there today and says the exact opposite. Mueller went out there and had to say, “The only reason…” This is what he wants you to believe. “The only reason that we didn’t name the president in any indictments is because we can’t. The Office of Legal Counsel guidelines make it unconstitutional to indict a sitting president. We can’t do it. We couldn’t do it. We could never do it,” which is what leads me to ask: What the hell has this been for, then? I’m asking that rhetorically, because everybody thought this was about finding out whether Trump was a traitor.

Everybody thought that was the purpose, to find out if Trump had colluded with the Russians. Now, Mueller says today, “Well, even if we had found that, we couldn’t accuse him of it because of the guidelines.” So Barr says, “No, Mueller told me it had nothing to do with the decision today.” Mueller said, “Yeah, it’s the only reason that we didn’t.” So you can look for CNN, New York Times, you name it, the Drive-By Media chorus to start dumping on Barr, and the purpose of that is gonna be to discredit whatever he comes up with in his investigation of the investigation.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/05/29/watch-for-media-to-accuse-barr-of-lying/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34