Author Topic: Blumenthal: ‘Most American People Will Never Read the Mueller Report — That’s Why We Do Need Hearing  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JEFF POOR 30 May 2019

Thursday on MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) argued that given most Americans will not read Department of Justice special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, they needed “to see the movie,” which Blumenthal said would come in the form of congressional hearings.

“I read every word of the Mueller report,” Blumenthal said. “In fact, I read it twice. Most American people will never read the Mueller report. They need to see the movie because they`re not going to read the book. And that`s why we do need hearings now. And I agree completely with Senator Warren that president needs to be held accountable. We share that goal, and that accountability is going to come through an impeachment proceeding or alternatively, through the courts and a criminal prosecution after he leaves office. And my hope is also in the court of public opinion, at the ballot box in 2020.”

The Connecticut Democrat went on to call on his call colleague Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, to have Mueller testify before his committee.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/05/30/blumenthal-most-american-people-will-never-read-the-mueller-report-thats-why-we-do-need-hearings-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The Mueller report cleared the President of the bogus charge of collusion with Russia.   To that end,  the President thoroughly cooperated,  and permitted his aides to speak to the Mueller team.

It's over.    What Dems howl is "obstruction" is only the President choosing to defend himself against the slander.   And a witch hunt this has been.   

That being said,  I welcome Mueller's testimony before this Senate committee.   If the public needs to "see the movie",  let them see Mueller grilled in public by Republicans.   It's the only way the mainstream media will show an alternative to the Dems' narrative of slander.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

The Mueller report cleared the President of the bogus charge of collusion with Russia.   To that end,  the President thoroughly cooperated,  and permitted his aides to speak to the Mueller team.

It's over.    What Dems howl is "obstruction" is only the President choosing to defend himself against the slander.   And a witch hunt this has been.   

That being said,  I welcome Mueller's testimony before this Senate committee.   If the public needs to "see the movie",  let them see Mueller grilled in public by Republicans.   It's the only way the mainstream media will show an alternative to the Dems' narrative of slander.

They want hearings, then I say, "Bring it on, bitches!"

But they don't really want those hearings,  they want to keep the waters muddy.