Author Topic: Trump Jr. blasts reported Roy Moore Senate bid: 'It's time to ride off into the sunset'  (Read 10214 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yep, he has proven time and time again he can not be tainted and that scares the devil out of the establishment.

I have to disagree.  IMO, it's because his personal belief system and his personality provide the opposition too many sound bites to paint Conservatives in general as less than intelligent and/or bigots.

Burn me once...shame on you.  Burn me twice...shame on me.   DJT, Jr. is right.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If I lost a seat in a state that is 2:1 Republican, they'd be scared of me, too! He has proven he cannot win. That is all that matters.

So one race lost out of how many political campaigns he's run within the state?

Good thing we didn't just someone like Reagan so harshly after he lost the 1976 nomination to Ford after the 3rd recount.

Imagine if we'd held Lincoln to that standard of one lost political race and you're done.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So one race lost out of how many political campaigns he's run within the state?

Good thing we didn't just someone like Reagan so harshly after he lost the 1976 nomination to Ford after the 3rd recount.

Imagine if we'd held Lincoln to that standard of one lost political race and you're done.
Oh, please. Reagan was running against an incumbent. In a primary. (Which, by the way, Moore also lost two of those. Fourth in a six-way race for the Governor nomination in 2010, lost 2-to-1 in the primary for Governor in 2006.)

Why don't we go dig up Harold Stassen under that logic?!

Roy Moore lost a race that any other Republican COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY LOST. That level of absolutely stunning incompetence should be a complete disqualification for the office until he proves he can win at a lower level. He destroyed his own credibility.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If I lost a seat in a state that is 2:1 Republican, they'd be scared of me, too! He has proven he cannot win. That is all that matters.

LOTS of brainwiped people on TBR when it comes to Roy Moore it seems to me.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

Oh, please. Reagan was running against an incumbent. In a primary. (Which, by the way, Moore also lost two of those. Fourth in a six-way race for the Governor nomination in 2010, lost 2-to-1 in the primary for Governor in 2006.)

Why don't we go dig up Harold Stassen under that logic?!

Roy Moore lost a race that any other Republican COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY LOST. That level of absolutely stunning incompetence should be a complete disqualification for the office until he proves he can win at a lower level. He destroyed his own credibility.

Maybe if spent more time campaigning, had a sane plan (Going after Mitch is not a plan), actually debated Doug Jones he could have won. But he lost fair and square.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Interesting how you completely ignore the dirty tricks that were played by Dem operatives to purposely torpedo his chance at winning.

Again let me ask you...why do you prefer a hand picked McConnell swamp rat who will say what Mitch wants said and vote the way Mitch wants him or her wants them to vote?

I thought the point was to drain the swamp...not put more swamp rats in it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why?  @Sighlass actually lives in Alabama. If I lived there I would be supporting Roy Moore as well.
Yep. Me, too.

Junior has no perspective. What other GOP candidate went up against the MSM/Fake News bimbotronic assault machine complete with fake social media campaigns, and without the support of the GOP? (who ditched him so fast, you'd think the Country Clubbers in the Swamp were in on the smears).

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Maybe if spent more time campaigning, had a sane plan (Going after Mitch is not a plan),

McConnell is part of the establishment...which is very much part of the problem in D.C.  How is that not part of a sane campaign plan?

Isn't the job of a Senator to represent the state's interests in D.C.?  If someone is getting in the way of that you campaing to ty and take care of the problem.

actually debated Doug Jones he could have won.

There were some landmines that Moore wanted to avoid in the debates that would have given the Dems all kinds of fodder in attack ads...namely the issue of Transgenderism.  Moore's stance on that issue is based on his faith and we know how the media...and some so called "conservatives" love to mock religion.

But he lost fair and square.

There was nothing "fair" about how Moore lost that race.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 04:48:32 pm by txradioguy »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Lots of uninformed people where Moore is concerned too.

Offline corbe

After thought:  Mo Brooks was the most qualified Conservative to run in that last AL Senate race but Trump on the advice and consent of Cocaine Mitch torpedoed his campaign, early and often as they are now doing to Roy Moore.
   A pox on all their houses.

Disclaimer: I don't live in Alabama so my opinion means squat.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

@iowahawkblog
·
3h
Prom season is over, so I guess he has time on his hands

Offline kevindavis007

His official campaign theme song:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

FIFY
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 05:01:24 pm by MOD8 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have to disagree.  IMO, it's because his personal belief system and his personality provide the opposition too many sound bites to paint Conservatives in general as less than intelligent and/or bigots.

Burn me once...shame on you.  Burn me twice...shame on me.   DJT, Jr. is right.
You get a New York centric Mass Media who know all about the South because they watched Beverly Hillbillies and Dukes of Hazard, they're going to paint most anyone from south of the Mason Dixon Line as a dumb hick.

In some states, that's unavoidable, but the locals know better. In Moore's last run, the media campaign kept voters home with lurid tales of diddling little girls. Now that the truth is out, he just might fare a bit better. I'd vote for him, but, dagnabit, I'm one of those 'hicks from down south', (even though I live up Nawth and can't).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

This Thread is useless without @Catherine of Aragon 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

:beer:

Who needs that added drama with the Southern States already planting flags on  Abortion Hill???   :shrug:

The trend of states adding restrictions to abortion is not limited to Southern States.

Here’s Why The Anti-Abortion Movement Is Escalating
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/we-categorized-hundreds-of-abortion-restrictions-heres-why-the-anti-abortion-movement-is-escalating/

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Absalom

Hmm.......................
* The Republicrat Party has been DC establishment since Andrew Johnson.
Suggest a reality check for some!!!
* So we get a break from brainless tweets and who steps up???
Why the hairy sage. Boy are we blessed or what!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is Moore running?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   This Thread is useless without @Catherine of Aragon

****slapping :MiniGun:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Says the FairTax-hawking birther.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Agree.  And we love you anyway @Bigun

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Roy Moore: 'Everybody knows I can win'
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/446000-roy-moore-everybody-knows-i-can-win

See?  This is why Hillary's and Barry's methods are much more effective in dealing with this stuff.

Look, Roy.  You ain't running.  Look at this.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien