Author Topic: The MLK tapes: Secret FBI recordings accuse Martin Luther King Jr of watching and laughing as a past  (Read 2253 times)

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Maybe time to remove all those street names and pull down the statue on the DC mall?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
verga wonders:
"Why do we take such inordinate pleasure in tearing down people that we once held in such high regard?"

"A truth that's told with bad intent,
Beats all the lies you can unvent."
- William Blake

Offline corbe

Don't remove the street names, I still travel in big cities.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete, if you're going to post that kind of absolute crap, don't ping me.

@Sanguine

Don't blame ME if *YOU*  can't face reality and want to live in a make-believe world where MLK Jr is not a monster.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Don't blame ME if *YOU*  can't face reality and want to live in a make-believe world where MLK Jr is not a monster.

Pete, I said quit it.  You can believe whatever crappy things you want to; just don't try to force them on others.

I don't know much about MLK's personal life and I'm fine with that. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I don't know much about MLK's personal life and I'm fine with that.

@Sanguine

I guess for some people ignorance CAN be bliss.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Don't remove the street names, I still travel in big cities.
And you want to know which neighborhoods are not safe at night?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

*  The shocking unearthed tapes have been analyzed by biographer David Garrow
  *  Material shows the scale of King's philandering and claims he fathered a child
  *  It also show how King looked on while Logan Kearse raped a parishioner
  *  Revelations could lead to a 'painful historical reckoning' for the civil rights hero

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We'll see how long it takes to remove the MLK monument from Washington, D.C.     :whistle:

I admittedly have not read the full article or listened to the recordings so this may be a dumb question... But...
Are the tapes actually of King himself or of others talking about King? We all knew the Democrat JFK administration (specifically RFK) wanted to take King down and we know he had the FBI setting him up with prostitutes, so if it is just others talking about King, this may not be a big revelation.

Either way though, we've been told the past few years none of this type of behavior matters anyway.