State Chapters > California

California City Bans All Tobacco and E-Cigarette Sales – Except for the Super-Rich

(1/5) > >>

rangerrebew:
California City Bans All Tobacco and E-Cigarette Sales – Except for the Super-Rich
 Huston Warner Todd Huston May 25, 2019 1.4k Views

A city in left-wing California aims to become the first city in U.S. history to ban the sale of all tobacco products everywhere. Unless you are rich enough to join an exclusive cigar lounge.

Beverly Hills, California, is about to become the first city to ban the sale of tobacco products with an exception that would allow posh cigar lounges to remain in business, according to The Blaze.

The ordinance was passed by the city council on Tuesday to ban all sales of tobacco and e-cigarettes at all retailers.

https://godfatherpolitics.com/california-city-bans-all-tobacco-and-e-cigarette-sales-except-for-the-super-rich/

Bill Cipher:
Eh.  How hard is it to drive across the town line?

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Bill Cipher on May 26, 2019, 01:57:26 pm ---Eh.  How hard is it to drive across the town line?

--- End quote ---

@Bill Cipher

What are you going to do when the next town,and the town after that do the same?

Bill Cipher:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on May 26, 2019, 02:20:04 pm ---@Bill Cipher

What are you going to do when the next town,and the town after that do the same?

--- End quote ---

Me personally?  Nothing.  I gave up the noxious weed ten years ago. 

Slip18:
@rangerrebew

I remember when Del Mar, CA, banned cigarettes in restaurants in the early 70s.   

This is just a continuation of that.  It has been going on a long time.

Why haven't K-Cups been banned?  They are far worse than stupid straws.

California.  You love it or leave it.  I could never live there again.

888mouth

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version