General Category > World News

EU Elections, Live Updates

<< < (3/5) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: TomSea on May 26, 2019, 07:09:35 pm ---BNL (Breaking News Live) twitter:

I'm not sure if populist or conservative or right-wing AfD (Germany) or VOX (Spain) are dong that well. Info again, at   BNL    Sounds like Italy is continuing conservative, no idea on the UK.

Anyone can add in stories, I doubt if there are that many fixated on this as of today, Memorial Day weekend... but should something break, we will be here.

More coverage:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

--- End quote ---

@TomSea

I think the UK is a lost cause.

DCPatriot:
You know that Donald Trump is responsible for this, don't you?      wink777

:pop41:

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on May 27, 2019, 01:33:05 am ---You know that Donald Trump is responsible for this, don't you?      wink777

:pop41:

--- End quote ---

@DCPatriot

Not to worry,JEB,Mittens,or some other "REAL Conservative" will come riding to the rescue.

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on May 27, 2019, 01:33:05 am ---You know that Donald Trump is responsible for this, don't you?      wink777

--- End quote ---

I think indirectly  he may be.

* I believe the winners in each country, are for less immigration, asylum, refugees, etc.

Next up general elections in the UK, and getting a PM that WILL implement Brexit.

truth_seeker:
A New Europe is Born: Nationalist Populists Smash Globalist Elites in EU Vote!!!
Dr. Steve Turley

Published on May 27, 2019
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version