Author Topic: FAA investigating two airports where Chick-fil-A restaurants were excluded  (Read 456 times)

Offline Applewood

FAA investigating two airports where Chick-fil-A restaurants were excluded

FAA's Office of Civil Rights has notified the San Antonio International Airport (SAT) and Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) that it has opened investigations into these complaints. The FAA notes that Federal requirements prohibit airport operators from excluding persons on the basis of religious creed from participating in airport activities that receive or benefit from FAA grant funding.

Excerpt.  Read more at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/faa-investigating-two-airports-where-chick-fil-a-restaurants-were-excluded/ar-AABUX0c?ocid=spartanntp

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 02:52:13 pm by Applewood »

Offline verga

I hope they nail their respective @$$es to the wall.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 888high58888

Nice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I hope they nail their respective @$$es to the wall.

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Elections for The City Council in San Antonio are June 8, so it will be interesting to see if any who supported this measure are voted out of office.

Lots of military live there, and likely do not cater to the anti-screed.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington