Author Topic: Trump: America believes in ‘power of prayer…most powerful thing there is’  (Read 1710 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Again...something wrong with you mentally. TA

If you think he’s mental, you should meet you.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Victoria33

Trump said: "America will be a nation that believes forever, and we certainly believe – more than anyone – the power of prayer," Trump stated. "It's the most powerful thing there is."

When Trump uses a word or words over and over like "more than anyone" as in "we ...more than anyone...", "forever",   "best in the world", "Only I can do this", "highest ever...", 
he is lying. 

This technique is used to convince people of something over and over so they will do what you want, such as buying a product you are selling.  Trump is selling something - himself.  Using those words means he is not telling the truth - he adds such words to convince you he IS telling the truth.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Trump said: "America will be a nation that believes forever, and we certainly believe – more than anyone – the power of prayer," Trump stated. "It's the most powerful thing there is."

When Trump uses a word or words over and over like "more than anyone" as in "we ...more than anyone...", "forever",   "best in the world", "Only I can do this", "highest ever...", 
he is lying. 

This technique is used to convince people of something over and over so they will do what you want, such as buying a product you are selling.  Trump is selling something - himself.  Using those words means he is not telling the truth - he adds such words to convince you he IS telling the truth.

You should probably write a book about this topic, it would be very popular in some quarters!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You should probably write a book about this topic, it would be very popular in some quarters!

uh huh

I told her the same thing sometime past.

They all lie. I lie. You lie.

I want the world to live in peace and harmony.

A complete lie. I want the human world to DIE. I want this century to completely obliterate all recorded history of obliteration by obliteration.

Kill 8 billion "humans"  in a flash and see what changes. Nothing. Nothing changes. Just a less few who don't care.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley