Author Topic: College suspends young mother for posing with gun at gun range. She’s suing.  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
  "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".
I haven't seen the picture...but did the camera guy say anything about where it was pointed?   Must have felt safe to take the picture.  Is the camera man..."indicted? "

I don't think that matters.  Photos are in the eye of the beholder, so people seeing the picture would see it as pointing at them.

ETA:  The picture is at the article linked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
  "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".
I haven't seen the picture...but did the camera guy say anything about where it was pointed?   Must have felt safe to take the picture.  Is the camera man..."indicted? "

Try to stay focused. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Somehow the pic at the source article does not inspire confidence in the young woman's judgement insofar as the safe handling of weapons is concerned...   ;)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think you're correct about that...guilty as charged.  But could you agree that the gun-grabbers would have been all over that picture if she and her "fiance" decided to actually start shooting?  A "missed cue."

@Cyber Liberty

Nope. Not a chance. She is of a race and gender that can NOT be questioned by the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Nope. Not a chance. She is of a race and gender that can NOT be questioned by the left.

Good point.  My bad.  I guess I forgot I'm supposed to be a bigot.  Or something.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: