Author Topic: MSNBC Admits Mistake in Coverage of Anti-Trump Avenatti  (Read 534 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Admits Mistake in Coverage of Anti-Trump Avenatti
« on: May 25, 2019, 12:56:16 pm »

2019-05-24 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

16 14 51

image: https://structurecms-staging-psyclone.netdna-ssl.com/client_assets/trumptrain/media/picture/5bb3/d28c/6970/2d23/655e/f000/content_ruhle.jpg?1538511500

Michael Avenatti was loved by the left as he took his anti-Trump stance to the next level. The lawyer is now disgraced and charged with multiple crimes. This criminality has caused MSNBC to issue a statement that they inappropriately covered Avenatti.

According to The Daily Caller:

An MSNBC spokesperson defended how the network both worked with and covered disgraced celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti, according to an op-ed published by the Washington Post Thursday.

Avenatti was indicted for the third time this year earlier this week for alleged fraud and aggravated identity theft related to his former adult film star Stephanie Clifford, who is professionally known as Stormy Daniels.

Read more at http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/msnbc-admits-mistake-in-coverage-of-anti-trump-avenatti#RDi1rmTzrl3CK7hh.99

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: MSNBC Admits Mistake in Coverage of Anti-Trump Avenatti
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 01:52:11 pm »
I didn't see MSNBC admit any mistakes in that article.  To the contrary, actually, they doubled down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 02:05:30 pm »
I didn't see MSNBC admit any mistakes in that article.  To the contrary, actually, they doubled down.

Agreed.  That Headline is a total misrepresentation of MSNBS statement.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 02:23:53 pm »
Agreed.  That Headline is a total misrepresentation of MSNBS statement.

I had my doubts because of the source.  I don't usually bother with Trump Train News, but I made an exception here.  It's MAGA.PILL stuff.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: