Author Topic: Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls by Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs  (Read 894 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"A Sgt. came to me crying.
There were aid stations in Iraq where if a child was wounded, the parents would get compensation.
He was upset because he saw a Mecca Worshipping father pick up his daughter and stick her feet and legs in a fire."

If we of The West were truly concerned about preserving our civilization, the correct response of the Sergeant should have been to immediately kill the father.

How did Great Britain deal with the "thuggees" in India?
What was the result?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'd prefer the company of any dog to that of any muslim.

Heck, I'd prefer a swarm of mosquitoes to muslims!

@Fishrrman

I prefer the company of a stray dog than I do most of humanity. The dog has more nobility. He won't turn on his own family,and he can be trusted by anyone he knows to not harm them the instant their backs are turned. Which is all a hell of a lot more good than can be said about most people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Right on.  A dog is a boon companion.

When I get home from work,  he's the one who greets me, with unclean licks all over my face.

Muslims don't know what they're missing.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Night Hides Not

I bring our dog, a “Rotten Shepherd”, when I pick up my grandson at school. Quite a few Muslim parents are there, none has had the audacity to say anything to me. She’s a sweet 100 pound bundle of love, and she’s  very popular with the kids.

We take a roundabout journey to school, gives her plenty of time to settle down and do her business.

Too many residents have dogs for any restrictions to be suggested.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.