Author Topic: Iran Has Amassed the Largest Ballistic Missile Force in the Middle East  (Read 443 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Iran Has Amassed the Largest Ballistic Missile Force in the Middle East

Thanks to North Korea, China and a few others.
Iran Has Amassed the Largest Ballistic Missile Force in the Middle East

Deterring regional adversaries from threatening Iran is the primary reason Tehran has amassed the largest ballistic missile force in the Middle East.

The missile program actually began under the Shah, but it was accelerated during the Iran-Iraq War in order to threaten Saddam Hussein with strikes deep in Iraqi territory. Since then, Iran has worked with countries like Libya, North Korea and China in order to develop a large and diverse arsenal of ballistic and cruise missiles that form one part of its three-leg deterrent strategy. With Iran now using missiles in conflict, it’s worth taking a closer look at the weapons in its arsenal.........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-amassed-largest-ballistic-missile-101300261.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That's right. They are not to be taken lightly.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's right. They are not to be taken lightly.
Tom E.   Oh I think they will be taken out not lightly, but very righteously. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Tom E.   Oh I think they will be taken out not lightly, but very righteously.

And Russia wouldn't be a player in all of this??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.