Author Topic: Gov. DeSantis orders security review following hacked 2016 election  (Read 308 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is what ALL GOP governors should be doing.  What is the RNC doing to ensure  a 'smooth' election in 2020??

Gov. DeSantis orders security review following hacked 2016 election

Describing it as a "top priority," Gov. Ron DeSantis on Wednesday directed Florida Secretary of State Laurel Lee to immediately start a review of the security of state and county elections systems after disclosures about Russian hacking during the 2016 campaign.

In a one-page letter to Lee, the state’s top elections official, Gov. DeSantis indicated the review will focus on cybersecurity and involve all 67 counties.

"We just think it's important that we're doing what we can to get ahead of any potential threats," the governor said Wednesday afternoon at a news conference in Lake Park. "We may be able to recommend some changes locally.".........

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/gov-desantis-orders-security-review-following-hacked-2016-election
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Sorry, but all this attention on the so called "Russian hacking" just goes to strengthen the Justification defense.