Author Topic: Bombshell Transcripts: Obama AG Loretta Lynch Claims James Comey Lied Under Oath  (Read 1977 times)

Offline MoMo

I see your still playing the hateful jerk @corbe I know better than to post articles here because you #nevertrumpers will just tear it up because your still suffering buthurt over your boy cruz losing. 

Offline LegalAmerican

It's also not lost on me that all your Trumper Friends aren't helping you out here. 
   Hey @MoMo can you spare a dime or a moment of your time?

Not nice of you corbe.  THEY don't want to be attacked...anymore than anyone else on here.  I am not everyones cup of tea. My purpose is to get correct news OUT about my much lied about  & slandered president.   :seeya:
Thanks for the help. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I see your still playing the hateful jerk @corbe I know better than to post articles here because you #nevertrumpers will just tear it up because your still suffering buthurt over your boy cruz losing.

Hi..MO MO...oh is that why?  TED CRUZ IS A RINO.    888high58888

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

:rolling:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LegalAmerican

He has been in the past,but he seemed to have turned over a new leaf in the  last year or so.

Time will tell if it was real,or just a matter of political convenience.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

He has been in the past,but he seemed to have turned over a new leaf in the  last year or so.

Time will tell if it was real,or just a matter of political convenience.

I still don't trust him.  Just MY PERSONAL OPINON.  I say political convenience.  What ever works for professional politicians.  Just my opinion.  Once someone SHOWS you..who they are.....BELIEVE THEM.  He is the same.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Isn't this a Comey/Lynch thread? 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Isn't this a Comey/Lynch thread?

Well, it beats pecan pie.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, it beats pecan pie.   :laugh:

NOTHING beats pecan pie.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald