Author Topic: Kamala Harris says Democrats won't end Trump investigations even if he 'holds America's infrastructu  (Read 470 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris says Democrats won't end Trump investigations even if he 'holds America's infrastructure hostage'
By Rachel Frazin - 05/23/19 09:00 AM EDT

Democrats should not stop investigating Trump over his threats to end work with them on legislation, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said Wednesday in an appearance on "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert."

The presidential candidate said it would be wrong for her party to cave as Trump.

"He's going to hold America's infrastructure hostage...over the issue of the investigation," Harris said.

"The roads are falling apart," she added. "Families are suffering."

Colbert asked Harris why Democrats don't just temporarily "pause" the investigations, adding that Trump will "still be corrupt later."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/445173-kamala-harris-says-democrats-wont-end-investigations-into-trump-even-if-he
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The only "infrastructure" I want to see go forward is a 40-foot-high barrier along the entire southern border.

Offline libertybele

The only "infrastructure" I want to see go forward is a 40-foot-high barrier along the entire southern border.

I second that emotion!! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline Victoria33

I second that emotion!!
@libertybele

This morning the acting head of Homeland Security said all people stopped at the border are being released into the US.  The past two months is 111,000+ people let go.  They can get work permits and come back to court in two years or later when their case comes up.  ALL people caught are being released this way.

I could not believe this when I heard it.  Where is Trump?  Having a temper fit over Pelosi while the country is turning into Spanish speaking people only.

Howard Stern who has been a friend of Trump's for many years, said today Trump ran for president for publicity and did not think he would win; when he did win, he just wanted the win and not be the president.  He said Trump made up things during the campaign like jail Hillary and build a wall just to get votes; he didn't mean it.  I thought this about Trump at the beginning and now Stern says it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How can The President Hold any budget item  hostage, if he vetoes, can't it be overridden? Or is kamalatoesup just admitting that the dems just don't have the juice to override a Trump veto?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@libertybele

This morning the acting head of Homeland Security said all people stopped at the border are being released into the US.  The past two months is 111,000+ people let go.  They can get work permits and come back to court in two years or later when their case comes up.  ALL people caught are being released this way.

I could not believe this when I heard it.  Where is Trump?  Having a temper fit over Pelosi while the country is turning into Spanish speaking people only.

Howard Stern who has been a friend of Trump's for many years, said today Trump ran for president for publicity and did not think he would win; when he did win, he just wanted the win and not be the president.  He said Trump made up things during the campaign like jail Hillary and build a wall just to get votes; he didn't mean it.  I thought this about Trump at the beginning and now Stern says it.

This makes me absolutely livid.  The fact that the Border Patrol are saying they no longer have control.  So full to capacity that they are letting them loose into our communities.  All of that rhetoric.  Especially about how he is fighting against MS-13.  They are not vetting these people they are just doing the only thing they can do because there is no option.  You would think that it would be common sense to use EO to stop all immigration.  Including asylum claims to the U.S.  And he doesn't use a two trillion dollar infrastructure to bargain?

Howard Stern?  Disgusting, and disgusting things Donald said on his show.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.