Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: De Blasio is running for president and has no idea what an idiot he is. Try to stay  (Read 211 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Carlson: De Blasio is running for president and has no idea what an idiot he is. Try to stay amused
Tucker Carlson
By Tucker Carlson | Fox News

If a man runs for president, but nobody supports him, is it really a presidential campaign? That's a philosophical question, obviously. But it's also suddenly a very practical concern for Bill de Blasio, the mayor of New York.

De Blasio announced Thursday that after years of destroying the nation's largest city, he'd very much like to do the same thing to America. In his announcement video, he said the following:

"There's plenty of money in this world. There's plenty of money in this country. It's just in the wrong hands. I'm a New Yorker. I've known Trump is a bully for a long time. This is not news to me or anyone else here, and I know how to take them on. Donald Trump must be stopped. I've beaten him before, and I will do it again ... I'm Bill de Blasio and I'm running for president because it's time we put working people first."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-de-blasio-is-running-for-president-and-has-no-idea-what-an-idiot-he-is-try-to-stay-amused