Author Topic: Pelosi Finally Breaks, LIES About All That She Stands For  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Finally Breaks, LIES About All That She Stands For
« on: May 19, 2019, 04:24:41 pm »
Pelosi Finally Breaks, LIES About All That She Stands For

How stupid does she think we are?

Recently, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) falsely claimed that Democrats have “never” denied that there is a “crisis” on the U.S.-Mexico border. This statement was directly contradicted by the words of multiple party leaders just months ago.

“Well, let me just say this. We have never not said that there was a crisis — there is a humanitarian crisis at the border, and some of it provoked by the actions taken by the administration,” Pelosi stated.

“What is happening at the border is tragic and we hope to address some of that in the disaster supplemental,” the California Democrat added. “And we understand our responsibility to secure our border.”

https://gopworld.com/pelosi-finally-breaks-lies-about-all-that-she-stands-for/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Pelosi Finally Breaks, LIES About All That She Stands For
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2019, 04:56:38 pm »
Nan is senile.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 06:31:45 pm »
I have listened to her during this time of the boarder "crisis".  She says there is no crisis about people getting in - what she says is a crisis at the border is the way families are treated, removing their children from them, etc. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 12:52:11 am »
I have listened to her during this time of the boarder "crisis".  She says there is no crisis about people getting in - what she says is a crisis at the border is the way families are treated, removing their children from them, etc.

That's as good a restating of the Democratic spin as I've seen today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: