Author Topic: Massive Study Shows Sharp Prejudice Decline Since Trump Was Elected… Don’t Expect CNN To Report  (Read 294 times)

rangerrebew

Massive Study Shows Sharp Prejudice Decline Since Trump Was Elected… Don’t Expect CNN To Report

By C. Douglas Golden
Published May 18, 2019 at 8:38am

It’s an undisputed fact in the media that we’ve become more prejudiced since Donald Trump started his campaign.

“We know this because enlightened opinion keeps telling us so,” Ross Clark wrote in an article for Spectator USA published on Thursday.

“The New Yorker, for example, ran a piece in November 2016 declaring ‘Hate on rise since Trump’s election’, and quoting a list of incidents collected by the Southern Poverty Law Center — including the experience of a girl in Colorado who was allegedly told by a white man: ‘Now that Trump is president I am going to shoot you and all the blacks I can find’. TIME magazine, too, ran a story in the same month announcing ‘Racist incidents are up since Donald Trump’s election’.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/massive-study-shows-prejudice-sharply-since-trump-elected-president-dont-expect-cnn-report/

Online goatprairie

If, as the lib media would love to report, there has been an increase in hate incidents since Trump's election mostly by Trump voters and fans, you would most likely see an increase state by state in those types of incidents.
In my  state of Wisconsin, which went to Trump, I haven't read about any major "hate"-crime incidents in the state since his election.
An increase in "hate" crimes committed by Trumpsters is all a fraud cooked up by the usual suspects.