Author Topic: Trump: 'Impossible for me to know' extent of Flynn investigation  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump: 'Impossible for me to know' extent of Flynn investigation
By Brett Samuels - 05/17/19 11:10 AM EDT

President Trump on Friday sought to distance himself from former national security adviser Michael Flynn, one day after newly unsealed court documents showed Flynn cooperated more extensively than previously known with special counsel Robert Mueller.

"It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?" Trump tweeted.

The president's efforts to disassociate from Flynn came one day after court documents showed the former official provided information to Mueller relevant to his inquiry into obstruction of justice.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/444256-trump-impossible-for-me-to-know-extent-of-flynn-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Trump: 'Impossible for me to know' extent of Flynn investigation
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 03:54:02 pm »
That's a good question.  We may actually learn the answer in the not-too-distant future.