Author Topic: Trump: 'I think it's great' seeing Buttigieg onstage with his husband  (Read 754 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'I think it's great' seeing Buttigieg onstage with his husband
By Brandon Conradis - 05/16/19 04:34 PM EDT

President Trump in a new interview said he thinks "it's great" seeing openly gay Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg appearing onstage with his husband, adding that he has "no problem with it whatsoever."

"I think it’s absolutely fine. I do," Trump said when asked about the pair on Fox News's "The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton," in an interview to be aired Sunday.

When Hilton pressed him further, noting that it can be taken as "a sign of great progress," Trump added, “Yes, I think it’s great. I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/444130-trump-i-think-its-great-seeing-buttigieg-onstage-with-his-husband
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

It should come as no surprise....

Online corbe

This message has been approved by the NY Liberal Society, Chief Treasurer Ivanka Trump
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

This message has been approved by the NY Liberal Society, Chief Treasurer Ivanka Trump

Trump is just being pragmatic, what's done is done.

I still say if Gay Marriage wasn't legalized,  Trump never would have gotten the nomination.   But since it became a moot point, he never had to address the issue with social conservatives.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

888high58888
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I read it and I heard it with a lisp....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The President's not taking the bait.  Good.

Buttigieg's going nowhere. 

Online corbe

Not saying anything would have been the more appropriate response but I realize that's not in his wheelhouse.     @Right_in_Virginia

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Not saying anything would have been the more appropriate response but I realize that's not in his wheelhouse.     @Right_in_Virginia

I think you're wrong @corbe   Not answering the question would have been reported as the President hiding hostility toward gays. 

Offline libertybele

:rolling:  888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

Trump: 'I think it's great' seeing Buttigieg onstage with his husband
By Brandon Conradis - 05/16/19 04:34 PM EDT

President Trump in a new interview said he thinks "it's great" seeing openly gay Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg appearing onstage with his husband, adding that he has "no problem with it whatsoever."

"I think it’s absolutely fine. I do," Trump said when asked about the pair on Fox News's "The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton," in an interview to be aired Sunday.

When Hilton pressed him further, noting that it can be taken as "a sign of great progress," Trump added, “Yes, I think it’s great. I think that’s something that perhaps some people will have a problem with. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I think it’s good.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/444130-trump-i-think-its-great-seeing-buttigieg-onstage-with-his-husband
:3:

Offline libertybele

:3:

Hey, Trump is fine with it, I wonder how many of his supporters will now jump on the Trump LGBT train?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He also (earlier) called him Alfred E. Neuman, and said something to the effect that he shouldn't be running on his personal life.

Offline skeeter

Hey, Trump is fine with it, I wonder how many of his supporters will now jump on the Trump LGBT train?

As predictably as it was his critics would claim this makes him the Grand Marshal of the NYC Pride March.

Offline dfwgator

What you do in your own bedroom is your business.

However, I don't want gay people in positions of power, because their worldview tends to be warped.