Author Topic: European Youth Reject Liberalism, Embrace Right-Wing Politics  (Read 320 times)

Offline Tim Whiteman

After nearly three-fourths of a century’s worth of America leading the castration of Europe, it seems as if the continent’s collective testis have finally dropped.

Case in point: The last three generations of Germans and Austrians have had it figuratively crammed-down their throats a sense of national guilt and shame because of what the Nazis did decades and decades ago.

Obviously, the same Germans and Austrians present-day had no control over what their grandfathers and great-grandfathers did, but they’re still expected to carry every bit of the sins committed by their elders.

Suffice it to say that Europe’s youth have had enough of their Faith, cultures, and respective nations dragged through the mud and disrespected by their own establishment (usually liberal) political parties.

Please click here for the rest of the article --> http://kevinwhiteman.com/european-youth-reject-liberalism-embrace-right-wing-politics/

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: European Youth Reject Liberalism, Embrace Right-Wing Politics
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 03:21:34 am »
They rejected it, because the are living the pure reality that LIBERALISM DOESN'T WORK -- as a result Germany, France, Belgium, etc., have all been overwhelmed by asylum seekers, terroists, etc.  America isn't far behind...I give us 6 more months, tops.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.