Author Topic: The Brainwashing of a Nation  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

The Brainwashing of a Nation
« on: May 14, 2019, 01:48:54 pm »
The Brainwashing of a Nation

By Daniel Greenfield —— Bio and Archives--May 13, 2019

The Brainwashing of a NationBrainwashing isn’t a secretive event that takes place in hidden rooms. No hypnotists or vials full of chemicals are required. It takes place every day on a massive scale across the United States.

Unlike Raymond Shaw in The Manchurian Candidate, brainwashing does not turn people into hypnotized zombies who would be ready to kill a presidential candidate at a command. Instead, it transforms them into the sort of people who would be willing to kill someone for political reasons.
Brainwashing happens every day

The distinction is why so few people understand the sources of political radicalism and violence.

Brainwashing isn’t magic, but it can look like magic. The sleight of hand that causes us to think so is our firm belief in our reason and free will. It’s easier to believe in changing minds through hypnotism and drugs, than to understand, what the successful practitioners of brainwashing do, that the human mind is more malleable than we like to think, and that the subconscious is more powerful than the conscious.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-brainwashing-of-a-nation

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Brainwashing of a Nation
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 04:47:57 pm »
Greenfield articles are always good, and he's at his best in articles like this one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Brainwashing of a Nation
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 04:50:15 pm »
Edward Bernays and his star pupil Joseph Goebbels would be proud!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien