Author Topic: The More People See of Hillary Clinton, the Less They Like Her  (Read 622 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The More People See of Hillary Clinton, the Less They Like Her
By David Forsmark May 9, 2019

For the third time in her life, Hillary Clinton toured the nation, hoping to be loved. Hoping to break the cycle that the more people see of her, the less they like her.

The third time wasn't the charm.

This weekend, the Clintons took the Hill and Bill Tour to The Forum in Inglewood, Calif., in what amounts to home turf for them these days. Thanks to low demand, ticket prices plummeted to as low as $2 each.

And pundits who remark on the tour inevitably point out that she didn't visit Wisconsin this time, either.

But it doesn't seem to have dampened Hillary's sense of worth or entitlement. After all, she wuz robbed.

"I tell candidates who come to me that you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," is her latest robotic refrain she repeats to tiny audiences from Rachel Maddow to nearly empty auditoriums.

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/the-more-people-see-of-hillary-clinton-the-less-they-like-her/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The More People See of Hillary Clinton, the Less They Like Her
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 01:18:04 pm »
I don't know how it would be possible to see more of her. She has been on tv almost as much over the last 20 years as the network news anchors. She may have even been on tv more more than Bubba.

Anybody that doesn't realize what a nasty bitch she is by now is too clueless to be allowed to cross a street by themselves.  She doesn't even try to hide it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 02:13:00 pm »
I have always said about HRC,  To know her is to hate her.   Even dogs won't go near her to piss on her leg.  That right there ought to tell you something.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 03:20:22 pm »
I have always said about HRC,  To know her is to hate her.   Even dogs won't go near her to piss on her leg.  That right there ought to tell you something.

@The Ghost

Even BUBBA doesn't want to "hit that". What does that tell you about her?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 03:42:47 pm »
This was an issue during the campaign. Some people said that the reason she kept 'hiding' instead of stumping was everytime she made a speech her numbers went down.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 03:56:25 pm »
This was an issue during the campaign. Some people said that the reason she kept 'hiding' instead of stumping was everytime she made a speech her numbers went down.

Similar in a way Karmello Harris old campaigns.  Every time she made a speech... she went down.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 06:24:05 pm »
A relative insists that there's a lot of her to see as she's close to 300 pounds.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 06:38:17 pm »
Who wouldn't want to listen to her sultry, dulcet voice?

Please stop talking. Please, oh please, oh please, for the love of God, stop talking, woman!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 08:40:14 pm »
Who wouldn't want to listen to her sultry, dulcet voice?

Please stop talking. Please, oh please, oh please, for the love of God, stop talking, woman!
Hillary Clinton showing her intelligence and her normal gentel composed nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0
I's isn't not no ways tarrred
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 08:41:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 08:47:21 pm »
Hillary Clinton: America’s answer to Eva Perón. Except Eva was kinda hot and Hillary’s not—unless you count hot flashes.