Author Topic: Trump Administration to Crack Down on Illegals in Public Housing – Only Families where ALL MEMBERS a  (Read 705 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Administration to Crack Down on Illegals in Public Housing – Only Families where ALL MEMBERS are Citizens or Legal Residents will Qualify
 by Jim Hoft May 11, 2019

It is stunning to think this was happening in America today.
It’s as if there is NO opposition party to the radical Democrats in Washington DC.

Thank God for President Trump and HUD Director Dr. Ben Carson.
Illegals will no longer qualify for free housing paid for by American taxpayers.

FOX News reported:

The Trump administration on Friday moved forward with a proposed rule to make it harder for illegal immigrants to access federally subsidized housing — the latest crackdown by the administration on immigrants who use public assistance.

The rule, proposed by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and posted in the Federal Register, would require that those seeking public housing would be subject to verification of their immigration status. Only families in which every member is either a citizen or a legal resident would qualify for federally subsidized housing. Currently families where at least one person is either a citizen or green card holder can get federal assistance, even if other family members are not.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/trump-administration-to-crack-down-on-illegals-in-public-housing-only-families-where-all-members-are-citizens-or-legal-residents-will-qualify/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump Administration to Crack Down on Illegals in Public Housing – Only Families where ALL MEMBERS are Citizens or Legal Residents will Qualify
 by Jim Hoft May 11, 2019

It is stunning to think this was happening in America today.
It’s as if there is NO opposition party to the radical Democrats in Washington DC.

Thank God for President Trump and HUD Director Dr. Ben Carson.
Illegals will no longer qualify for free housing paid for by American taxpayers.

FOX News reported:

The Trump administration on Friday moved forward with a proposed rule to make it harder for illegal immigrants to access federally subsidized housing — the latest crackdown by the administration on immigrants who use public assistance.

The rule, proposed by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and posted in the Federal Register, would require that those seeking public housing would be subject to verification of their immigration status. Only families in which every member is either a citizen or a legal resident would qualify for federally subsidized housing. Currently families where at least one person is either a citizen or green card holder can get federal assistance, even if other family members are not.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/trump-administration-to-crack-down-on-illegals-in-public-housing-only-families-where-all-members-are-citizens-or-legal-residents-will-qualify/

It's shocking that illegals were ever allowed in public housing,or that they get food stamps and welfare checks,along with free medical care,but they do. That's why they come here.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cut off the flow of all freebie's to the illegals and the word will travel faster than poop thru a goose. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cut off the flow of all freebie's to the illegals and the word will travel faster than poop thru a goose.

@The Ghost

Yup,do that AND start fining any businessman or farmer that hires them,and we wouldn't need a wall.

Offline skeeter

Great, but won't the squishes in congress need to vote on this?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Exactly. The traitorous Dems will kill this before it ever even gets started.
They have said and proven that they care more about illegals than Americans including Vets.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

That IS the problem. The illegals and the people that make money off of them all vote Dim,and no Dim is going to knowingly do anything to reduce his or her voter base.

I guess the solution is to start jailing and/or hanging any elected or appointed public official that uses his office to increase or stabilize the number of illegal aliens in America.

It's something that would get MY vote.

Offline bilo

Exactly. The traitorous Dems will kill this before it ever even gets started.
They have said and proven that they care more about illegals than Americans including Vets.

I'm not so sure. Congress provides funding, but the executive branch runs the depts and sets the rules. I don't believe the Congress passed any funding requiring criminals be given freebies.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not so sure. Congress provides funding, but the executive branch runs the depts and sets the rules. I don't believe the Congress passed any funding requiring criminals be given freebies.

@bilo

I believe that is/was being done at the state level before I got kicked out of college for getting into a "discussion" with a punk-ass professor that thought he could talk down to me and even threaten me because I was a veteran,and "VN vets were all punks who lost a war against a bunch of peasants,unlike those of us in WW-2". I kindly pointed out to him in front of the whole class that I knew he had served all of WW-2 serving in the USCG in Portsmouth,Virginia,helping customs inspect incoming ships,and asked him to tell us all about the many battles HE fought in.  Then I got in his face and told him a bunch of other things he didn't seem to like hearing,and may have offered to tune him up a little with an attitude adjustment.

We both learned a lesson that day. My lesson was that "Yes,a veteran really CAN lose their GI Bill if a professor complains about them to the VA." Had better than a 3.0 average taking 18 credit hours and having to work,too. After getting the boot my plan was to lay low for a year or so,and then pay him a visit,but he was no longer there the following year. I guess they gave him the boot,too.

Anyhow,back on subject,there were several prisoners from a local prison attending classes every day there. They were wearing civilian clothes and no ankle bracelets or anything else that would identify them as prisoners,but getting off and then back on the prison bus every day was a sure tip-off. And yes,the state was paying their tuition. I know this because I asked how someone in prison could pay for college.

There were also black students attending classes with me at least one day a week. Most would just show up on test day,put their names on the test papers,and then turn them back in and leave again. They were also getting paid to attend classes in addition to having free tuition because the college was REQUIRED by law to have a certain percentage of their students be minority students,or risk losing state and federal grant money.

I lost a lot of faith in the value of a college education without completing a single year.

Ironically enough,I took a test before leaving the army that gave me the equivalent of 2 years of college,but this college wouldn't recognize it, so I was a freshman.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"Yup,do that AND start fining any businessman or farmer that hires them,and we wouldn't need a wall."

I have to say that you're wrong on that one, Pete.
Cutting off benefits might discourage, say, 50-60% of those invading here.

But there would still be MILLIONS who would come anyway, because the conditions where they are are far worse than almost anything they could face here.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Bingo.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I believe this qualifies under regular operational procedures,. Not legislative action.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@bilo
There were also black students attending classes with me at least one day a week.
I was in law school and described an incident when I was attacked by two Black thugs on the street, as a matter of legal discussion.

Some Black guy yelled out when I finished, "Why days got to be Black!?"
Hahaha, LOL, I laughed, "Days gots to be Black because they were in fact Black."
Do you want me to say they were Japanese? Or Chinese? What do you want me to say?

The guy was 'offended' that I described Black crime openly in class. As if you are not supposed to do that.

I guess the most prodigious criminal activity committed by a single race in America is supposed to be some kind of secret. You're not supposed to talk about it. Political correct nonsense makes me crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.