Author Topic: Resurfaced video shows Joe Biden pushing border fence, calling for employers who hired 'illegals' to  (Read 244 times)

rangerrebew

Resurfaced video shows Joe Biden pushing border fence, calling for employers who hired 'illegals' to be punished

By Sam Dorman

Published May 11, 2019
Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden, while a senator in 2006, advocated for a southern border wall and punishment for employers who hired illegal immigrants.

Biden told a South Carolina rotary club that he voted for a border fence despite other Democrats opposing the measure.

"Folks, I voted for a fence, I voted, and unlike most Democrats -- and some of you won't like it -- I voted for 700 miles of fence," he said, in the video unearthed by CNN.

"But, let me tell you, we can build a fence 40 stories high -- unless you change the dynamic in Mexico and -- and you will not like this, and -- punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals. Unless you do those two things, all the rest is window dressing," he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/resurfaced-video-shows-biden-pushing-border-fence-punishing-employers-who-hired-illegals