Author Topic: Sarsour at Impeach Trump Event: ‘Xenophobe, Homophobe, Islamophobe …’  (Read 273 times)

rangerrebew

Sarsour at Impeach Trump Event: ‘Xenophobe, Homophobe, Islamophobe …’

(CNSNews.com) – Two House Democrats who have introduced measures to impeach President Trump joined other activists outside the Capitol on Thursday handing Congress what they say are ten million signatures urging lawmakers to begin impeachment proceedings.

Participants included Women’s March co-leader Linda Sarsour, who launched a scathing attack on the president.

“Donald Trump is a sexist, racist, misogynist, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamophobe, transphobe,” she said.

“He has banned people who look like me and pray like me,” added Sarsour, a hijab-wearing Muslim and Palestinian-American. “He continues to be a shame to us as a people.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/sarsour-impeach-trump-event-sexist-racist-misogynist-xenophobe

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sarsour at Impeach Trump Event: ‘Xenophobe, Homophobe, Islamophobe …’

(CNSNews.com) – Two House Democrats who have introduced measures to impeach President Trump joined other activists outside the Capitol on Thursday handing Congress what they say are ten million signatures urging lawmakers to begin impeachment proceedings.

Participants included Women’s March co-leader Linda Sarsour, who launched a scathing attack on the president.

“Donald Trump is a sexist, racist, misogynist, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamophobe, transphobe,” she said.

“He has banned people who look like me and pray like me,” added Sarsour, a hijab-wearing Muslim and Palestinian-American. “He continues to be a shame to us as a people.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/sarsour-impeach-trump-event-sexist-racist-misogynist-xenophobe
Let's take a look at this quote “Donald Trump is a sexist, racist, misogynist, xenophobe, homophobe, Islamophobe, transphobe,” she said.

Of the two, Trump and Sarsour, which one (eliminate the asinine islamaphobe charge) has actual statements on record supporting and being a devout follower of a 'religion' that demands it adherents practice sexism, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia(actually to the extreme of murder), transphobia?

Sarsour is insane and transparent in her lies.

“He has banned people who look like me and pray like me,” added Sarsour, a hijab-wearing Muslim and Palestinian-American.Trump has called for not allowing some people  from some Muslim countries not a total ban on people who look and bray, er, pray like her  “He continues to be a shame to us as a people.” Who is US? Trump is not a Muslim and I don't care what any document says Sarsour is not an American, so how can he be a shame to Muslims?