State Chapters > California

Cache of 1,000 guns seized from Los Angeles mansion in raid

<< < (2/3) > >>

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Bigun on May 09, 2019, 01:42:30 pm ---I must have missed the "illegal" firearms in that pile. Can you help me find them?

--- End quote ---

This is California. Anything in that pile with a thumb hole or folding stock, flash suppressor, barrel heat shroud, threaded barrel, forward pistol grip or the ability to accept a detachable magazine is illegal. Any thing in that pile thats scary and black is suspect.

Smokin Joe:
Looked more like a "collection" than an "arsenal".

The question is one of who tipped off who? How did they know that was there?

Idiot:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on May 09, 2019, 12:34:27 pm ---No word on whether any crime actually was committed.More

Yes, please.

--- End quote ---
I was thinking @Smokin Joe had that many under his bed.   happy77

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: jpsb on May 09, 2019, 01:39:11 pm ---Looks like the 2cd A is dead in Cali

--- End quote ---

Seriously what makes you say that?

Your remark is like blaming Texas, for David Koresh and his situation.

All that is known is a large quantity of firearms were found in a very weaalthy neighborhood.

The property in question is owned by somebody conneccted with the Getty fortune.

Arrested:
https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/girard-damien-saenz/

truth_seeker:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on May 09, 2019, 07:39:46 pm ---Looked more like a "collection" than an "arsenal".

The question is one of who tipped off who? How did they know that was there?

--- End quote ---

A 57 year old contractor was arrested. It is fair to presume that such activity would eventually be known widely enough, to prompt interest, scrutiny, etc.

The collector could simplly be somebody that was careless, about letting others know about his collecting. But we know little, so fare.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/girard-damien-saenz/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version